Community > Posts By > sukhi4U

sukhi4U's photo
Tue 01/26/10 10:10 AM
I have lost faith in hinduism reson why there was this one time l got really ill and my dad decided to call a holy priest from india he was a huge big man with dread they call them sadhu,baba,agoris, anyway hey came around to the house to bless the family l was ill at the time so the holy saint had ask to see me l sat infront of him with my hands together in respect. the saint asked for a knife and scored a square on the floor an told me to sit in the square so l did an then next you know he was beating the hell out me my face was coverd in blood he then started shouting saying evil spirit leave this child alone and started doing his chants and mantars after 5 min of beating l pussed the indian saint of me and went in to the kitchen to fix my self up, so what am trying to say, if this is the way indian priests deal with such matter they are fake priest that drink smoke take drugs a claim to be holy men of god well av changed my ways and started beliving in christianity it more true and has a better meaning

sukhi4U's photo
Tue 01/26/10 10:09 AM
I have lost faith in hinduism reson why there was this one time l got really ill and my dad decided to call a holy priest from india he was a huge big man with dread they call them sadhu,baba,agoris, anyway hey came around to the house to bless the family l was ill at the time so the holy saint had ask to see me l sat infront of him with my hands together in respect. the saint asked for a knife and scored a square on the floor an told me to sit in the square so l did an then next you know he was beating the hell out me my face was coverd in blood he then started shouting saying evil spirit leave this child alone and started doing his chants and mantars after 5 min of beating l pussed the indian saint of me and went in to the kitchen to fix my self up, so what am trying to say, if this is the way indian priests deal with such matter they are fake priest that drink smoke take drugs a claim to be holy men of god well av changed my ways and started beliving in christianity it more true and has a better meaning

sukhi4U's photo
Mon 01/25/10 01:15 PM
IV Been heart broken to bits my girl shevleft me deserted lts been 4years now an am not over her l think about her every day it left me on depression so am taking medicen , really she told me she loved me an played around with my feeling yep am week person an l need some comforting talk too me any one what can l doo?

sukhi4U's photo
Sat 01/09/10 10:25 PM
Who is bhagwan valmik ?