Community > Posts By > tynille

tynille's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:34 AM
aww but you see... advice... is helpful

judging.... is not...

tynille's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:25 AM
no...i am in no way moving for him... i am finishing school and moving away from that

tynille's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:23 AM
ok... so... this has been totally the opposite of helpful... its like... i had wanted to try this because people seemed geniune and actually kind and helpful and yet wow... loving the judgement! so thanks... but no thanks..

its strange.. its crazy... and yet... its my life...

tynille's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:16 AM
the thing is ... i am moving in like less than 2 months... so what is near now... wont be than... i am at this transition part of my life... im not selling myself short...

tynille's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:06 AM
lol... um well i dont have sex so no... im waiting till im married... and yeah...

tynille's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:04 AM
lol... ok as much as i love talking about how strange my life and dating him is... not so much helping me...

tynille's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:59 AM
lol... its strange i know... but it generally works for us... and its not we dont realize the whole issues that can come with that

tynille's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:50 AM
i have been on this website for awhile now. i have made some really cool friends. i actually found a guy that i really like on here and we started dating (though never meeting.) i have a couple of questions though....

yesterday i was just talking to someone who i know used to think he liked me. i told him about the other guy and he wasnt happy, but whenever we randomly communicated, it was friendly enough. than yesterday i answered a question that i probably shouldnt have answered (aka i had just gotten out of the shower...) but i didnt think that much of it. and well he went off on what he would do to me and well, got off to me. he kept telling me to tell him stuff and i kept saying i couldnt. obviously the best choice would have been to stop talking than, but i am sometimes way too nice for my own good. i tried to tell him after that i couldnt say anything because i loved this other guy, hoping he got that.

now for the other guy... he is in the military and far away and we both have like tons going on but i feel like... a second thought sometimes... i dont know...

my questions are.... did i do anything wrong and do i tell the boyfriend about the situation? and what should i do about the boyfriend.... how can you tell if you are a priority to someone?

tynille's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:46 AM
i read the outside first, than the inside....

tynille's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:55 PM
hmm... melody...lol

tynille's photo
Mon 12/31/07 07:07 AM
I have noticed the same thing, like people putting up their picture as David Beckham or something like that. Lol. Oh well.