Community > Posts By > CrystalAnn685

CrystalAnn685's photo
Thu 01/07/10 10:38 AM

Do you like to explore new places, or go to places you've enjoyed in the past?

Will you travel on your own, or do you want to have someone with you?

Do you check out touristy spots, or do you prefer to check out lesser known spots?

Do you like to explore other countries and cultures, or prefer to stick to your own country?

I am always up for exploring new places, unless they are dangerous because I tend to be a bit absent minded as my husband loves to say so sometimes I get a little lost. I enjoy going back to places that I have enjoyed in the past but I say if you have already done it try something new!
I don't think I would ever be comfortable traveling on my own...too many thing go on in the world today!
I prefer the touristy spots without a doubt...tours, pictures and shopping!!!
I LOVE going overseas. Completely fascinated at the different ways things are done in other countries. If you are going to a foreign speaking country, deffinately try to learn the language or at least the basics before you go...or take someone that you know who speaks the language.

CrystalAnn685's photo
Thu 01/07/10 10:32 AM
I am absent minded.
Contemplative of the new year.
My feet are cold =(

CrystalAnn685's photo
Thu 01/07/10 10:27 AM
I personally don't think there is anything wrong with flirting, and I don't believe you have to be attracted to someone to flirt with them. It's simply a nice way to make someone feel good about themselves and or to get to know someone. But I also believe there are different types of flirting....theres friendly and then theres I want to take you home and people should understand the difference. Some people just have flirty personalities and it shouldn't be taken out of context.