Community > Posts By > indy_mommy09

no photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:21 AM
congrats!!! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 02:58 PM

I am a christian, though tbh not a practicing one. Well I don't go to church. Anyway, I whole heartedly believe it is not the end times as a lot of people have been falsely fooled into thinking...Jesus said only God knows the time and the hr. So I don't believe it for a sec. I used to but then I thought, "where's the trust in God?" I believe Jesus. Now..I do think something significant might happen..but not the end of times. Also, keep in mind if ur christian..shouldn't a bunch of stuff happen first b4 the coming of Jesus? The rebuilding of temple, 7yrs of tirbulation and antichrist stuff...None of that has happened. I've seen videos on the FEMA camps and it makes me uneasy to think about...but 2012 Apocalypse? NO.

I'm kind of along those lines...kudosflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 02:05 PM
huh?

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 01:47 PM
Does anyone here believe that the world will REALLY end in 2012? I'm curious to know...I personally don't, but it would be nice to hear other opinions.

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 01:42 PM
hmm...

I'm 1/4 filipino :smile:
I havea girl crush on Megan Fox blushing
I'm a preemie mom.

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 01:38 PM

I guess what I'm getting at is, as a society, do people expect less from women? If so, isn't this to the detriment of the female sex? Are women in the media generally stupider and less talented than the men?

I think referring to society as a whole, yes. Does that mean that the majority of women are brainless bimbos? Not at all. Boobs and "naive" women make good entertainment. I don't think women are below men at all, but it is portrayed that way.

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 01:34 PM
I haven't personally had this issue, but my older brother was legally "no name" (then my last name...my mother was an idiot ;)) for 21 years. It wasn't that hard to fix, you just have to have other forms of ID.

no photo
Thu 01/07/10 08:25 AM

no photo
Thu 01/07/10 08:11 AM
Let me know what you think! Anything I should add or take away? I'm open to suggestions lol