Community > Posts By > kambole

kambole's photo
Wed 10/17/07 07:05 AM
Thanks Light, this is surely a very good reminder. We are all too busy fighting our ways in life without stopping to think of others. I will surely try to put a smile on someone's face everyday...happy happy :smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou

kambole's photo
Tue 09/18/07 03:04 AM
How breath-taking and educative....i promise to take every word of it seriously considering that it came from a man...thankz alotflowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

kambole's photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:22 AM
Thanks Frank, that was quite an analysis...I think am in love with one of the JSH loverboyslaugh laugh drinker drinker drinker love love love

kambole's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:55 AM
Hey Heather..that's a sad story but be assured that the jerk doesn't deserve you. He can survive on his own without you besides you are not even his identical twin.drinker drinker drinker Let him run back to his mama......There are far much better things in life than him...wishing you all the best in life...have fun with your new date

kambole's photo
Tue 08/14/07 06:08 AM
Love your line of thought catchmedrinker You rock!!!!

kambole's photo
Wed 08/08/07 04:16 AM
I agree with you bl8ant...the emotional investment that goes into loving someone comes back with an equal force of hate when you are disappointed. Its the people we love the most that hurt us the most and so the thin line is that once this happens, you tend to hate these guys in double portions.....But its always worth the investments even if it hurts

kambole's photo
Tue 08/07/07 05:12 AM
I tried it...its fun though my match has not written me...lol

kambole's photo
Fri 08/03/07 07:46 AM
Found one who was nice and things just went sour from without. Guess we weren't a good match. I liked him though. Talking to another nice one now....hoping for the best...lol

kambole's photo
Thu 07/19/07 09:13 AM
oouch!!!!