Community > Posts By > Anoutdoorsguy4u

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 09:17 PM
13 but only two talk to me so I guess the rest don't really count?

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:30 AM
No, it's not just you. Even worse, a lot of people talk to you for awhile then you start liking them and then just dissappear with no goodbye or reason or anything. But, even though nothing has worked out for more then a couple months, I have met some really nice people on here. Everyone else that posted so far is right, you just have to email a lot of people. I have to say so far, the people are alot friendlier on this site compared to some of the others.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:28 AM
Don't feed the trolls...lol, I like that saying.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:05 AM
I don't think that's neccesarily a guy thing, my ex wife did that to me after someone broke her heart. I was over her, so,I hate to admit it, but I found it kind of amusing.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:49 AM
I think I'll add to that, the people I met as friends, turned out to be much nicer, less awkward and a much more rewarding experience. Though, that didn't always work out either.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:41 AM
No, you aren't the only one. I have to mail like 10 girls to get a response and for every 5 responses, maybe one would go out with me. For some reason, I have had a lot better luck on here then the other sites. Maybe 1 out of 3 responds to me on here. I kind of decided to take a break from it and just look for friends. I'm kind getting tired and bored with the whole online dating thing. I met a lot of people but have yet to find the right one and about 75% are nothing like they appeared online.

I met one girl, who I have been friends with for awhile now, no romantic interest in eachother at all. But, she just signed on for awhile and got like 75 emails a day on some of these sites, so that's why, you have a hard time. Even still, most of the replies, were from total jerks, mailing fowl pictures and stuff. So that might be only 10 good responses a day. But you still have to stand out from the crowd, somehow, while still being yourself. But, Geee, I haven't found the one, so not sure I'm doing the right things to find what I am looking for either.

no photo
Sun 08/12/07 06:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 04:12 PM
laugh

no photo
Sat 08/04/07 04:07 PM
Hey,

You aren't the only one on here that is frustrated. I've gone through many of the same things and I am 33. So I doubt it's an age thing. I think a lot of the people on here just have some vision of a perfect person in mind (Which doesn't exist on here or anywhere else)and are quick to find fault and either flake or run away. I have met probably 15 people in the two years I have been doing this online thing. For those 15, I probably had 50-100 flakes. I had 2 relationships out of 15 I met, but those didn't work out either for the same reasons. I just keep on trying but decided to start looking for friends instead. I have met one. She doesn't want the same things as me so it wouldn't make for a good relationship but that's ok for friends. So it gets me out, and it's fun...I intend to keep looking for friends and see how that goes..

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 11:39 PM
I'm not really skeptical to meet off the Internet anymore, I've met quite a few over about a 2 year period or so. Nothing bad happend other then a few awkward moments. I had a couple relationships, but I am skeptical to jump into a relationship because everyone tries to sell themselves on here and it takes a few months to see who they really are. I'm not sure anyone really even intends to do that, it just sort of happens. Nobody was bad, just different and so those dates and relationships didn't work out. I kind of decided it's just best to look for friends now for that reason. Perhaps knowing someone for quite awhile first would bring a different outcome. Or maybe just new friends as that doesn't require as much compatibility.