Community > Posts By > longlegs86

longlegs86's photo
Fri 07/13/07 09:13 AM
well i'm a senior at LSU studying psychology and we've covered abuse in a few of my classes. It's really a very interesting subject. The woman youre inquiring about was most likely abused as a child, mental, emotional, physical any of the three. People who are abused early on dont know any better and often revert back to the ones who hurt them because in an odd way they somewhat need the abuse; it's become a part of them. Most abused women are scared to death of leaving the man they are with because 9 out of 10 times the man will find her and hurt her or maybe even kill her if he can. Therapists advise loved ones and friends not to encourage the abused woman to leave because it could end up being fatal. If the woman is abused and wishes to get out of the relationship she should seek therapy and report the man to the police but you have to take these situations very seriously and you have to be careful because most men who abuse women are crazy; you dont want to set them off because they could kill.

longlegs86's photo
Tue 07/10/07 04:32 PM
Oh I've been there for the last three years going on four... I'm really tall 5'11 and a lot of men are intimidated by my height... It is hard to keep truckin but I find that my hopeful outlook on life gets me through...You just cant give up! Ladies we are all beautiful in our own way dont let asshole guys make you think otherwise! I wish all of you the best of luck finding mr. right...god bless!

longlegs86's photo
Mon 07/09/07 10:50 PM
Hey ya'll,

So I've done these sites before and every time I meet a new guy they all turn out to be after sex and sex only... I mean seriously are there any guys out there interested in getting to know the woman? Word to the wise... guys, if a girl likes you, she'll sleep with you but when she's ready...try not to be so eager and maybe you'll be able to keep a good catch instead of chasing her off... just a suggestion lol...