Community > Posts By > cybersurfer911

cybersurfer911's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:25 PM
well hun im no lawyer or anything BUT, i just went threw the same thing in the system, and if i understand correctly he has to go by the book with the visitations..if not he is in contempt of court, i dont no what the whole deal is but YEAH, your lucky he even wants to be in their lives. I try so hard to be in my 3 year old daughters life but have to kiss the mothers butt to see her. hope i was some help hun. OH yeah, what Citizen Joe said in his reply is right on the head.

cybersurfer911's photo
Thu 09/20/07 03:17 PM
noway I will have to say, I am not racist by any means.. Everytime something happens to African Americans, the yell racial profiling, noway or something similar.. I think its just an excuse for most to have something to complain about.. In my opionion beating a white kid because of something he didnt do is (RACIAL PROFILING).. But you dont hear anybody yelling it out..(I know im not the only person that thinks that).. Its just a shame in society today you have to watch what you say and what you do for fear of someone trying to sue you for it.. There are so many things that happen to the white race , from the African American people (AND WE DONT YELL RACISM< ORRACIAL PROFILING< OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT)... And let me make this VERY CLEAR, b/c I know someone will not agree with me, but THIS IS MY OWN OPINION.. AND I HAVE THE RIGHT... Thanks and God bless... I pray for all that is invaolved.

cybersurfer911's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:44 AM
Baby_gurl that was funny as he@#...laugh laugh :wink: laugh bigsmile

cybersurfer911's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:38 AM
:smile: laugh happy laugh bigsmile That is freakin halarious...