Community > Posts By > Lady_Belle

Lady_Belle's photo
Tue 01/05/10 03:49 PM
My brother went to Cambodia a couple weeks ago and had some travellers hell to go through. His GF broke up with him (he was over there with her) so he started traveling with a pair of travellers he met up with who were also from Canada. He got his camera and phone stolen then had trouble at customs but ended up back at home safe and sound... just short a gf, camera and phone

Lady_Belle's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:20 PM
I am so tired of judging. But I find it so automatic. Someone cut me off in traffic today, all I could think was "YOU *********" but then I thought there are some days that I cut someone of and they probably think the same thing about me. I suppose it's all a matter of perspective. New Years Res I: In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way I will accept my fellow human beings as humans, the same as me"

Lady_Belle's photo
Thu 12/31/09 09:05 PM
I don't hate being single, I don't hate being alone, but when I get lonely both things bother me lmao. When I'm not lonely I feel like it's all the way it is supposed to be.

Lady_Belle's photo
Thu 12/31/09 08:48 PM
Personality wise: Outgoing, Fun, Honesty, Confidence
Physical: Arms, Neck, Back

Lady_Belle's photo
Thu 12/31/09 03:49 PM
The book of Eli w/Denzel Washington. The Imporium movie (I know that's not the full name but I can't remember the whole thing) w/ Heath Ledger and Jhonny Depp.

Lady_Belle's photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:37 PM
A lawyer sends a note to his client:

"Dear Joel,
I thought I saw you downtown yesterday. I crossed the street to say hello, but it wasn't you. 1/10 of an hour: $50

Lady_Belle's photo
Tue 12/29/09 05:46 PM
I find new relationships like a buffet you have never been to. Somethings you can tell by looking at them you don't want any part of it, others you need to taste to get a feel for. Sometimes something that looks scary tastes awesome and other times you get food poisoning but can't figure out exactly what the culprit was. I think that if you at least try it you know what it was and wasn't. I would never boycott buffets just because one was crap though. I wouldn't stop eating bacon just because one buffet burnt thiers... yeah. That's my take on it.