Community > Posts By > JackNapier2

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 12:11 PM
The following is a basic outline of the formula which I use to raise children and is most clearly explained in a list format.

1. Pound the idea of religion into their heads far before they can really comprehend it. Make sure they see you take offense when they are not as involved in church or prayer as you are. If you can find time to yell at your kids about the topic, it would be good because that way you fully express the true gravity of religion.

2. Enroll you child in whichever school you please, so long as you are always talking to the teachers and the staff of the school about your child's behavior and performance. If your child is somewhat bellow the highest standards of that particular grade, then you must punish them by taking away something that's truly important to them.. food. When they get hungry enough, you'll see those grades improve.

3. Set up a system of expectations and rewards very early in life so that your children are more accustomed that type of situation later in their military careers. When a child succeeds, do not deliver the reward you promised them. This way they learn that they can do well and not even have to receive a reward to motivate themselves. If they ask for their rewards or question you as to why you promised a reward, simply deny that you had ever said anything of the sort and proclaim that they were being foolish.

4. This is slightly related to the last rule, but you must punish your children when they do wrong. Make sure it is evident to your kids that you are angry and this punishment is to make you feel better because after all that is the main idea behind punishment. Revenge. Furthermore, this is not about general rules or the kids learning lessons about life and morality, it is about the kids understanding that they serve you and your needs.

5. Make a large list of chores in a very visible and open spot in your living area. Do every chore before they have a chance to do any of them and then hysterically cry and scream at your child for "making" you do all the chores. This motivates them to do more than what is asked all throughout their lives. This practice is best if started at a young age, possibly when the child first starts to understand your chosen language.

6. Sodium must be a very large part of your child's diet, this has been proven by science time and time again. It just makes for a healthier more obedient child that strives to learn and succeed. There's absolutely no medical drawback from feeding a child too much sodium, so it's best to stock up on the stuff and make sure they have more than they need, just to be safe.

All in all, these are just general guidelines that I have found to be the most important and influential ideas to use in parenting. I am right now working on a book that should be published within a year and I write parenting articles for several reputable news sites, so you can trust me when I say these rules are absolutely the 6 most important things to know as a parent.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:41 AM

<----- evidence of a designer

lol

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:39 AM

didn't potatoes attack the Irish at some point?

Yes, the potatoes grew resistant to Irish teeth and grew skin like leather.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:37 AM
I agree, enroll him.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:35 AM

One thing to do when you're feeling like this is serious drugs. Try out some speed first and if you like that you can expand your drug use from there. Another thing that you can do is to turn to a life of crime, this will go hand in hand with the drug use if you plan it out right. You can make some real cash in a real short period of time if you know how to get it, but that depends on what field of crime suits you best. Maybe you would work well in Drug sails, maybe robberies, and possibly even internet scams. But I find the most immediate source of relief is a partnership of self mutilation along with the adoption of certain radical antisocial and anarchist philosophies similar to those portrayed by The Joker in the Dark Knight. Simply put, be what you want, do what you want, and there's a good chance you'll learn to thrive in this downward spiral of Life (partly because you helped cause it).

EMOlaugh

Psshh, I'm not the one complaining about the downward spiral, I'm the one trying to help this man live with it.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:34 AM
Edited by JackNapier2 on Wed 01/06/10 11:35 AM

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:33 AM
Hmmm radical temperatures in places you would never expect. I wonder if I could change the topic to GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING
GLOBAL WARMING

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:28 AM
Welcome back, everything's been awful. People post things that are completely thoughtless and they use poor grammar too. Plus, everybody here is still just as lonely as they were when you left.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 10:59 AM
One thing to do when you're feeling like this is serious drugs. Try out some speed first and if you like that you can expand your drug use from there. Another thing that you can do is to turn to a life of crime, this will go hand in hand with the drug use if you plan it out right. You can make some real cash in a real short period of time if you know how to get it, but that depends on what field of crime suits you best. Maybe you would work well in Drug sails, maybe robberies, and possibly even internet scams. But I find the most immediate source of relief is a partnership of self mutilation along with the adoption of certain radical antisocial and anarchist philosophies similar to those portrayed by The Joker in the Dark Knight. Simply put, be what you want, do what you want, and there's a good chance you'll learn to thrive in this downward spiral of Life (partly because you helped cause it).

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 09:18 AM
This website is not the best. You pretty much have to manually find matches like it were just a social networking site but instead it's slightly leaned towards relationships. Invest some other time in other dating websites.

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 09:13 AM
Why so Serious?

2 Next