Community > Posts By > southieboy

southieboy's photo
Wed 12/30/09 01:17 PM

hmmmm? i should think someone with "horrible self esteem" would
run from "criticism"...might just be me though...

yea it is obiously just you dont reply to my post if you dont kno what your talking about thanx bye wacko

southieboy's photo
Wed 12/30/09 01:14 PM

Is there any guys in mid 20s out there not just looking for sex?

yes rite here

southieboy's photo
Wed 12/30/09 01:00 PM
is anyone interseted in starting a weekly pick pool ?

southieboy's photo
Wed 12/30/09 12:57 PM

Good point, I'd love to send money to Biafra, but won't because you never know where that money ends up, so instead I make sure I help out in my own community first and foremost, maybe if everyone did that, the world could start to heal one community at a time...It always amazes me when I see others go to another country to adopt a child when there is one in their own neighborhood that's homeless...go figure...red tape I guess.

well this is alot different we do not accept donations more than 25 $ at a time because of that reason 25 $ will put a kid up for the month with 2 blankets and hygene products ( food is given out at our hsoup kitchen wich they all love) we also send videos of the end result wich is cool

southieboy's photo
Wed 12/30/09 12:54 PM
i have one of my face up there

southieboy's photo
Wed 12/30/09 12:51 PM

She might be saying the same things about you if you are seeing he at random times or places. When you saw her in disguise, was she at a Halloween party? Or are you sure it was her? You didn't say that she was calling you all the time, so that's good.

My advice: ignore her. If she shows up at your home, threaten her with a personal protection order. Nobody likes the embarrassment of having to even go to court, over one of those.

no it wasnt at a halloween party and obviously i knew it was her or i wouldnt post it

southieboy's photo
Wed 12/30/09 08:48 AM
is there any christian woman out there in the new england area on this

southieboy's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:31 PM
yes aand this is an awesome organization i would love to start my own in the near future with the right help

southieboy's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:55 PM

my family volenteered at a church on thanksgiving, the weird part there were no kids, so they must had gone over to the mission or some other church it was a great feeling and i have been almost yr now making foodboxes out of my home so when i have a food box to give out i usually post it on freecycle or craisglist but i have a list of people i have given to on a reg basis so i end up calling them to see if they could use a box.
there is a thrift store that is ran by a chruch and they feed the homless on certain days i have thought about contacting them again to help out

thats great if u want i can show u how to help out with this

southieboy's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:44 PM
ive tried every card in the deck man shes nuts u must not understand this type of woman. obsessd and uses marine tactics to track me

southieboy's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:38 PM
you guys are cool thnx for your help

southieboy's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:33 PM
thats awesome we have a really good one going rite now but the biggest thing is blankets and the ones we buy are grey wool and very thick.

southieboy's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:26 PM
when im not working at fenway park i spend all my time volunteering at Bridge Over Troubled Waters. It is a homeless shelter for children and teens in downdown boston on west st. They've touched my life. i found out about this place when an outreach worker came up to me asking for donations i didnt buy it at first but a long story short is i donated 7 $ for a wool blanket tht is given out late at night along with hot soup. I asked how do i make sure it really is going to the child, and he brought me on a tour the next day wich began packing blankets and warming soup. we then hit the streets in a van and found a boy rite away tht was 13 and freezing with layers of clothing tht didnt do much. we gave him the blanket and soup and the look on his face changed my life forever. i can proudly tell you he is in a safe home now south of boston well fed and warm. if u wanna join the good fight against this from home i will tell u how it is eassy.

southieboy's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:12 PM
Edited by southieboy on Tue 12/29/09 10:12 PM
what do you think i guess im asking to try to boost my confidence cause of my horrible self esteem but please tell what u think cause i need the critism

southieboy's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:45 PM
i just recently moved to n.h from south boston whats there to do up here ??

southieboy's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:42 PM
i got an x tht literally stalks me. i was with her for 2 years and have been broken up for a year yet i see her everywhere i go at the randomest times or places last time i saw her she she was in disguise it really creeps me out, any advice?