Community > Posts By > cardpacker38

cardpacker38's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:25 PM
husband and wife go to hospital to have a baby. about half way thru the labor they made the father leave due to complications. well about two hours later the doctor came out. sir just relax your wife is ok and baby is alive. but i have some good news and bad news. the father said whats the good news. your baby is fine and resting but he is one giant eye. the father said oh my god. whats the bad news. sir your baby is blind.

cardpacker38's photo
Sun 12/30/07 12:30 AM
little boy comes home from school and tells his mother i screwed the teacher today. the mother was furious and said go to your room and wait till your father gets home. well couple of hours later his father came home. his father said whats going on your mother is madder than hell. the boy says i told her i screwed the teacher today. the father all proud said way to go son keep up the good work. the father said from now on lets keep this between ourselves. so the next day the father came home and went up to the boys room and said did you screw the teacher again today? the boy said yes i did. the father all proud and beaming said keep up the good work son. so this went on for a week. the father would go directly to his sons room and ask him. until one day the father asked him did you screw the teacher today the boy said no not today. the father said why not. the boy replied i was going to but my ass is started to hurt.

cardpacker38's photo
Sat 12/29/07 11:33 PM
well mama bear and papa bear are getting a divorce. i guess papa bear got caught with goldie locks. so the divorce was final but the only thing that had to be decided was who baby bear was going to live with. the judge asked baby bear do you want to live with papa bear? baby replied no he beats me. the judge said then you want to live with mama bear. baby bear replied no she beats me. the judge said then who do you want to live with? baby bear replied the chicago bears. judge asked why the chicago bears? baby bear replied because the chicago bears dont beat anybody. go packers

cardpacker38's photo
Sat 12/29/07 11:12 PM
what does micheal jackson and kmart have in common? they both have boys pants half off

cardpacker38's photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:57 PM
this girl i know has a seashell tattoo on her inner thigh. and every time you put your ear up to it you can smell the ocean.

cardpacker38's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:26 PM
GREEN BAY ARE GOING TO SURPRISE ALOT OF PEOPLE THIS YEAR. THEY HAVE A VERY YOUNG TEAM BUT ALOT OF TALENT. CANT WAIT TO BEAT THE BEARS TWICE THIS YEAR.