Community > Posts By > leli20

leli20's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:33 PM

gotta believe the Oracle of Delphi especially after all she goes to keep her title the poor thingsurprised

have a lot of love for ancient history movies, especially ones centered around the Balkans:)

Really? hmmm..I'm from central europe. :smile:

for real?!! by heritage or were u born there?:)

leli20's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:19 PM
gotta believe the Oracle of Delphi especially after all she goes to keep her title the poor thingsurprised

have a lot of love for ancient history movies, especially ones centered around the Balkans:)

leli20's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:01 PM

Oh now I see why I am not compatible with anyone. LOL..I can't believe it....what a sad sorry bunch of place this mingle is.
:angry:

forgive him girl, it was just a momentary lapse im sure:wink:

leli20's photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:48 PM
i am struck by a certain amount of truth that's in ur words, even if u do play it off as a joke!
but come on, we've only just started, u guys have held the upper hand for quite awhile now, let us enjoy it while it lastsrofl

leli20's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:43 PM

are you or have you ever been a slave to anything, like say a slave to your desires...if so how did you get out of it
The this ive learned about emotions and feelings is that they come and go, and that its not to be trusted alot of the times, Proverbs 3:5-7: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6- In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7- Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the lord, and depart from evil.
Trust in God and depart from evil. Depart from things or people that would provoke feelings or desires that's un-godly. For an example I know a drug addict that was freed from his addiction because he stopped going to places that would remind him of drugs, stopped hanging around people that did drugs, stopped listening to music that reminded him of drugs. And in replace of all that, he started going to Bible study, hanging around with like minded believers, and started listening to music that didn't provoke drug abuse emotions.

Absolutely agree. And it's not just about finding a way to get out of things. That's easy. It's making the conscious decision that you WANT to stop doing what you're doing and make yourself a better person. Indecision becomes decision in time, so do your best to make the right one at the right time.