Community > Posts By > snookums3

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:07 PM
Edited by snookums3 on Sun 11/30/08 06:10 PM
so what's the deal here, I have been told that people are not who they appear to be??

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:03 PM
Edited by snookums3 on Mon 12/24/07 07:09 PM
hey all. Merry Christmas. Single mom with 3 sons, haven't found anyone to date cuz all the men my age want skinny girls with No kids. so times get a little lonely and I am getting tired of the same old stereotype. I am a good person, just finished my bachelors degree on tuesday and ready to start a new chapter in my life. HELPohwell

no photo
Sun 07/29/07 05:21 AM
I haven't seen any either!sad

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:44 PM
Have a great night everyone Must go to bed, the boys will be up earlylaugh

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:32 PM
I think for m, I like my space, but don't want to be alone, so I have that ---i want but don't get too close, or i will push you away & runembarassed

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:22 PM
Right on old sage.... HMMMMohwell CHOICES

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:21 PM
You know men & women came from the same mold, so we do partially think the same, just handle things differently. I was going with the same guy for 2 years because I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so instead, I was upset, angry inside and depressed. Once I let him go last june, It was all in my head, we had never lived together, but within 2 months after I said all done, he is moved in with a girl & her son??? so I guess its all about letting go, we all heal in our own timedrinker

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:17 PM
John, when things don't work the way I want them to, I ask myself, what was my part in the situation, was I having expectations for what I wanted without considering what the other wants..........or .......was I just not listening to what wasn't said,but was inferredgrumble :cry: sad

no photo
Sat 07/28/07 06:04 PM
sometimes, she may be afraid too and unsure of her motives, so she pulls back. My question is ----why do guys who are overweight so shallow that they always are looking for thin, sexy girls, what about us cuddly, slightly overweight women who would love to curl up with a teddy bear.Why are we always excluded from every match??

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 08:52 AM
I hear ya diesel. grumble I don't want a chimney in my house messin up the air I am breathing.explode explode heavy people are the best huggers and no bones about it!laugh

no photo
Sat 07/21/07 05:37 AM
mad explode brokenheart I know what you mean, I am alittle overweight too, I had one guy that we even talked on the phone & he was all set to hang out, said I was the only person he felt he could talk too...then we met--never heard from him again!! so what does that say. I am a good person, my heart is as big as me, so why am i still alone after 9 years, are my expectations too high, or am i not worth it.

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:59 AM
Hi everyone, trying something new. Hoping to meet some great peoplem new friends and maybe that special someone....

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 11:42 AM
Hi there, I am new too, but it was reccomended as a good way to meet people since I am not into the bar scene.