Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 03:02 PM
crap!

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 03:01 PM
in't "them and theirs"?

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 03:00 PM
I thought you were omnipitent, are you not?

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:58 PM

well by the sounds of it............
today you almost are!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

A little gender bender??rofl rofl rofl rofl

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:56 PM
ya I know what you meen. I can go into any other place and have zero trouble talking to anyone! I have a lot of friends in a lot of different stores. But when I go to a bar I just can't seem to be sociable. Maybe they need to have a band at the harware store!

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:52 PM

Saw a guy on his bike Chrismas Day! Nohat / helmet, no gloves, just leather jacket and a HUGE smile! (from Bozeman MT)snow on the ground!

KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smokin

CRAZY!

Crazy is as crazy does. Yesterday I wen't scuba diving. In montana, Jan 1, through the ice (14 inches) and yes it was colder than $$hit! I had such a huge brain freeze that I just could not relax. The rest of my body was fine, nice and warm, but my head... HOLY COW!

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:47 PM

Ok, so now I understand what you are saying. You have more
umph in meeting people when you aren't planning it. Right?

Well let me ask you this, when you go dancing do you ask women to dance? When you do, are you thinking about dating or just dancing?

Scoundrel, If I seen a man going from woman to woman to woman, then come to me, I would not give him the time of day. Not to even be my friend.

I try to convince myself that all I wan't to do is just go dancing, but I suppose that if I am honest with myself, I really want to meet someone that I can spend some time with. I need to figure out how to change my frame of mind. Thats the real prblem. To be able to go out and just enjoy it. a no risk event!

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:42 PM
Saw a guy on his bike Chrismas Day! Nohat / helmet, no gloves, just leather jacket and a HUGE smile! (from Bozeman MT)snow on the ground!

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:38 PM

Question for the men. When you're out meeting new people and potential dates, do you prefer to approach women, or are you happywhen women approach you as well?

Don't mind it a bit if the women aprach me. It all goes back to the agenda thing. If I'm not out lookin, I can talk, mingle or flirt with just about any gal. It's when I feel that I would really like to meet someone that I can't seem to. I'ts all about motives....

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:34 PM
Edited by Rob_T on Sat 01/02/10 02:35 PM
for myself, I'm really NOT looking for a date at a bar. But if I am there bcs there is a good band, and dancing, I feel like I can't aproach women because of that "scavenger" attitude. Maybe it's just all in MY head.

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:29 PM
so much for global warming ha ha

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:26 PM
are we supposed to have IT together?

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:25 PM
Chevy, sunds like you need a little game of twister........

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:23 PM

I did reply^^

I was talking about the Terminator thread laugh

sorry,I meant for your input on this thread. Just looking for a diffeent point of view or opinion

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:20 PM
been posting, thats why I asked for your point of view.

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:18 PM

i wouldnt be either............its below zero here!!!!!!shocked

Srry to hear that, we had it a couple days ago, but not as bad. about 40 here today

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:17 PM

I think someone made a new friend :smile:

Got any ideas from the "Terminator" point of view?

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:14 PM
Me to, trying to get the decorations down and put away, have to go into town and get one of those big storage bins for storing it. I've found that if it's not protected, it just gets ruined and got to thow 1/2 of it out. Just not very motivated to get out today.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next