Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 03:22 PM
HIS Victoria Secret collection rofl rofl rofl

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 02:02 PM
badazz, in a very sexy sort of way!

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 02:01 PM
Not feeling it yet, but hope filled, radar on, ready to recieve!

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 01:58 PM
yes

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 01:56 PM
fun, with a little bit of pitchfork

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 01:43 PM
There must be some rouge bees lurking about somewhere. yes? glasses

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 01:36 PM
Edited by Rob_T on Sun 01/03/10 01:41 PM

thanks for the tip, hell it just might work. Baseball players do much stranger! it's all just a head game doin it, so fight fire with fire.

If you think dating and relationships are head games then you will constantly find drama -- and then you will create more drama by complaining. Don’t perpetuate the vicious cycle.

Not all people are head cases nor do they make dating a game. Raise your standards and the first red flag you see -- stop dating that person. You will learn to read people better and your tolerance for crap will become close to zero.

It's the easiest formula that no one gets:

You reap what you sow. Expect quality and you will attract quality. Anyone else is not worthy.

The "game" is in my own mind. if I am NOT looking for anyone, I can talk with, hang with, flirt with, whateve, no problem. This would describe me about 99% ofthe time. Trouble is when I actually do want to try and find a date, That different objective just causes me to "lock up". So you see, this head game is all just about me, and my own confidence.

I think you might have missread the head game part here. The game is going on in my head, no one elses. One place (not out looking for love) I cam meet, talk, mingle, flirt, with no problem. If I am feeling that I really want to find someone and am activly looking, I lock up. Totally in my head. Get it?

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 01:13 AM
waving yawn asleep

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 01:02 AM
thanks for the tip, hell it just might work. Baseball players do much stranger! it's all just a head game doin it, so fight fire with fire.

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:58 AM
happy B-DAY, keep smilinflowerforyou

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:55 AM
still here too, just not tiered yet...whoa

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:52 AM
oh great!

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:43 AM
would a grocery cart be over the top?

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:41 AM
the feet from my barney pj's

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:36 AM

Ok, so now I understand what you are saying. You have more
umph in meeting people when you aren't planning it. Right?

Well let me ask you this, when you go dancing do you ask women to dance? When you do, are you thinking about dating or just dancing?

Scoundrel, If I seen a man going from woman to woman to woman, then come to me, I would not give him the time of day. Not to even be my friend.

Interesting. Maybe that's why middle aged women snub me. I talk to everyone! Men, women, couples, the bartender, the bouncer, everyone! I figure that's what social gathering places are for. Socializing.

The problem with your approach, as I see it, is that the chances are good that you'll go up and " socialize " with the woman who attracts you the most first.

If she rejects you, or there is no click with her, then you'd be on to the next most attractive one.

After a while, a woman who is paying attention is going to see what you are doing and one of the first thoughts she'll have is how many others you have found more attractive and talked to first.

OK, so with that beeing said, how does one get his head in 'the right place" to meet some of these women and not get shot out of the sky? Let me recap; I can talk with, flirt with, joke with and just be regular me, with any waitress, clerk, checker, fellow shopper, whatever. But when I want to go out dancing, i fricken lock up like some snot nosed little kid. It totally ticks me off. Just got this damd barrier. wtf?

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:27 AM
I am who I am. I think that I am probably fairly transparent. I dan't like head games, but I like to play! I love women, and love to play flirty games just to have fun, not to lead in any direction other that just playin around. I can be very serious, yet love to joke and tell a good story. Yes, I cry at funerals. I have some freinds that are just an aquaintance(sp), and others that I would trust with my life. I have all sorts of internal conflicts, I know right from wrong but choose wrong far to often. I have often done things for others when they needed help, at the expense of my own family, and paid a heavy price for it, but continue to do it. I don't care much for cats, but I just love dogs. I know that I don't have my chit together and probable never will. It's just who I am. I'm ok with that. I still try with every breath to be better today than I was yesterday. I can't change or fix you. only me, and only if I want to enough. thats me! take it or leave it, I'll still go on.

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:02 AM

Some are the same person on line as they are in real life, consistency; I am one such person!

Striving to be the same here as in the world. Yes I like to flirt, but I am more smoke than fire. Here-there!

Rob_T's photo
Sat 01/02/10 11:51 PM
is it orang juice, or orange crush?