Community > Posts By > beebee620

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:29 PM

not bad...trying to stay warm and out of the snow/rain/sleet/ice...how are you?

I'm well sweetie..thanks for asking..It's nice in Vermont today.. but I think that the Weather is going to be much like yours here soongrumble grumble ..stay warm and dry sweetie..
TTYS

yea it will probably hit you later in the week....it started here about 3 hours ago and its getting bad out.....im hiding in my apt until i have to go to work tomorrow.....be careful when it hits ya!

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:17 PM
i have to wait til tomorrow? im ready to cuddle now!

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:05 PM
not bad...trying to stay warm and out of the snow/rain/sleet/ice...how are you?

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:04 PM

I'm not attracted to bigger guys ... I tend to find guys more average/fit to be my type.

Then I'm not attracted to full-facial hair either. To each his own.

But I think you are stereotyping if you put all slender/fit women in the same category.

Everyone's different.

I agree with the stereotyping of women in general....My only peeve is when a guy is smaller than me (which isnt too common)....I like to feel safe and protected so having a bigger guy is what I prefer to an extent....I want them to be healthy and stay healthy as i try to do that for myself.......

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:59 AM
hello hello.....anyone here?

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:47 PM
yea memories...feels good to put it in words where hopefully he will see it.....

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:41 PM
i lie awake at night,thinking about you. what happened to the days when we couldnt stand to go a few hours without words spoken. how quickly that faded away. now we dont talk anymore, you're so far gone. was it something i said, something i did? where did we go wrong? so many unanswered questions float through my head. one day i hope, we will meet back in that dreamworld again.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:08 PM
:smile:

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:59 PM
i guess i havent been giving men enough credit...ive always been told you only see in 10 colors laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 01:59 PM
dorky chuckle breath

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:43 AM
GEMINI - The Chatterbox
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable
but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. ;Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent, But is only changeable. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER - The Protector
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/ha ndsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

Im right on the cusp between gemini and cancer, so im a little bit of both....kinda seems like an oxymoron doesnt it?

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:31 PM

keeep yourself strong, and keep on the right path. Writing seems a wonderful expression for you. I enjoyed your post..
Keep smiling

thank youflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:23 PM
a year ago next monday,
i should have passes away.
someone high up above,
was looking out for me with all their love.
i have an angel somewhere,
something important to do.
im not sure what or how or why,
but i will find it and do it before this life is through.
they say everything happens for a reason,
i never really believed that until the past season.
this long crazy road ive been walking down,
trapped me with pain and sorrow and frowns.
but now that i am on the straight path once again,
smiles, happiness, and laughter are again my friends.
for the strength i found from deep within,
makes me thank my lucky stars for the strength to again grin this happy grin.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:12 PM
if the sweetheart get together is in celebration of singles awareness day:tongue: .....then possibly....otherwise i agree with chazster...i hate februarygrumble

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:01 PM

(((((beebee))))) welcome back........some matches coming up.....

thanks ma'am! no rush....flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:37 PM
feral if you're still matching....im ready for a few new matches :smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:11 PM
-im not drunk
-i dont have a drinking problem
- i only drink when you piss me off (when they drink every day!)

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:49 PM
You know you're in love when.....

You are honestly thinking about moving to the other side of the country just to be close to that special someone....smooched

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:10 PM
new matches always welcome flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:38 PM
thanks jim....i liked the ones you layed out in the beginning

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25