Community > Posts By > rickhungry

rickhungry's photo
Sat 04/01/17 07:36 PM
Your profile and pics are great, perfect and more than required. I agree with the take your time approach previously posted. Good song lyrics to sum it up. David Wilcox (US) "Run"

I find it truly sad that people believe that they have the right to take piercing shots at people in a vulnerable place like a dating site. Its simply immature and ignorant and we are not in grade school anymore. Compassion and respect for all. Please!

Thia is not gender specific shout out either. I found the women on here to at least have a higher level of class then what I have seen and heard from female visitors. I am personally appreciative for this higher level of awareness from the women. Thank you.

rickhungry's photo
Sat 04/01/17 12:42 PM
1) I was driving down the road today and I was feeling anxious for some reason
2) I was driving down the road today and I heard the car make a strange sound and it made me feel anxious.
3) I was driving down the road today and a uy started yelling at me from the corner so I gave him the finger This guy lost it and ran towards the car, so to protect myself I ran him over and it made strange sounds under the car and I am feeling very anxious about it now.

Same story!
Regarding omission.... any lies in there?

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Our legal system is based on it! Relationship doesn't match the same requirements?

rickhungry's photo
Fri 03/31/17 01:54 PM
Cheers to all Canuck's! Here in Ontario - New to Barrie.drinker

rickhungry's photo
Fri 03/31/17 01:37 PM
Hi I am Rick and new to this area. I enjoy local live music, nature trails, local art/history, quite upscale places to enjoy a nice glass of wine and bistro style deli/coffee shops. Locals Know! Care to share?

rickhungry's photo
Fri 03/31/17 12:38 PM
Am sorry to hear of the pain. 3 cents worth.

In saying "can't" rather than "won't" you have applied no worth to your self or your feelings. You and your heart deserves better! Know That!
I hear that you feel you have no choice.....but you do. Know that your mates choice to disregard your feelings does not mean you must retain their view point. A person that chooses to intentionally hurt you does not deserve to have you in their life.

Know that they won't change. In saying that you have two choices - Accept that this pain will resurface for the rest of your life and have a plan to deal with it or remove yourself from that pain cycle.

You have the opportunity to truly live happy and I hope that you choose you!

Rick