Community > Posts By > muma4evr

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:43 PM
is there many people on here from the grey-bruce area in ONTARIO?

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:36 PM
thanks for the welcome guys :)

whats everyone up to tonight?
I dont kno bout you guys.. but i am bored.. lol

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:28 PM

It is so hard being a single mom! I just don't understand why I have to do it all alone! Nothing has changed for him but I am doing this all alone! Was alone threw the pregnacy and now my son is 10 months old and I am still alone! How can someone only spend 18 hours a week with there child? Any advise to help me?

I am also a single parent of a beautiful baby girl. As much as i wish that I were in a different situation, I am thankful that my daughter and I are healthy and happy. I wouldnt change being a mom for anything, and the more i think about the fact that her "donor" isnt around, the better I think it really is. Not just right now, but in the long run. I mean, I dont know how I'm going to answer the questions about her daddy, who is he and all that but i will figure out how to deal with that when the time comes you kno... My advice to you would be to do your best, make sure you do things to keep yourself happy too because if your not happy, your baby isnt happy. You just have to take things as they come. I know its hard, but try not to focus on the fact that your child may not have the father you always dreamed of, and always remember the gift we've been given and do the best you can do, its all you can do, isnt it? You are all that that baby has when it comes down to it, its you that has to get up in the middle of the night, change all the diapers and all that stuff but its all that stuff, i think, that makes us love our children more. I mean, who really likes changing diapers... I dont. But we do it everyday because its just what we have to do.
I hope that helps a lil bit?

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:13 PM
well, i just wanted to say hi and that i am new to this site. if anyone wants to chat, you kno what you need to do ;)