Community > Posts By > mickey46

mickey46's photo
Wed 07/04/07 08:09 PM
vince has ruined wrestling more then words can say ecw is a joke

mickey46's photo
Wed 07/04/07 04:49 PM
we all no why libby got away with it. bush and cheney are afraid he will tell the trurth. something , bush and cheney fail to do.as we think about are hoilday. we should be thinking about all the blood that bush and cheney have caused. every soilder that dieds they have blood on there hands.i wonder if bush will give everybody the same fate he gave libby. lot of people in jail. i wonder if he will pardon them . i think not. how about are border agents. no one has stepped in for them .in my veiw america is not the best . you people are ruining our country. thanks people.

mickey46's photo
Wed 07/04/07 12:13 AM
deport every mexican from our country. they broke the law. fine who every hire them them 100.000 dollars per illegal hire.

mickey46's photo
Tue 07/03/07 10:08 PM
god bless you

mickey46's photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:35 PM
as for me i have been wrestling fan my whole life. at first when i heard of beniot death. was sad i was a fan of his. i still hope and pray he did not do what they say he done.

mickey46's photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:25 PM
garden can you tell me why. every time a repubican gets in trouble. the first thing you people bring up is clinton . please get over clinton. as for libby i,m sure lieing about a war losing over three thousand soilders is the same as getting a blowjob.your right in the whitehouse is coming to and end real soon.

mickey46's photo
Tue 07/03/07 09:25 PM
garden can you tell me why. every time a repubican gets in trouble. the first thing you people bring up is clinton . please get over clinton. as for libby i,m sure lieing about a war losing over three thousand soilders is the same as getting a blowjob.your right in the whitehouse is coming to and end real soon.

mickey46's photo
Mon 07/02/07 09:55 PM
well mr . i think u can tellme something. as i recall get what clinton got . and outing an cia agent. are not even close to being the same. i no what you will say libby did not do it right.i would say would hurt bush. but cant get much lower then he is now. all it does is asure in 2008 there will be a democrat in the whitehouse . thanks bush.

mickey46's photo
Mon 07/02/07 09:21 PM
that would mean he would have to have a set first would it.

mickey46's photo
Mon 07/02/07 08:29 PM
i guess you been watching fox news to much i live in the real world. not like a rich man .

mickey46's photo
Mon 07/02/07 08:25 PM
well first off he lied. claiming he did not remember. but we all no he was covering for cheney. but in the end we all no bush will go down as the worst of all time . you wanted to put clinton in jail for what a blowjob.

mickey46's photo
Mon 07/02/07 07:55 PM
thats what wrong with our country now no support no backbone.

mickey46's photo
Mon 07/02/07 07:40 PM
i think its time for a protest march on wasinton. remind them what we the people means.

mickey46's photo
Mon 07/02/07 07:13 PM
once again. all this proves is bush thinks he is above the lie. so in 08 you can be asured there will not be a repubican in office. the rich dont go by same laws as us.