Community > Posts By > glowormbug

glowormbug's photo
Fri 12/11/09 11:53 PM

and being a "pagan" doesnt necessaraly mean doing rites or rituals or any of that stuff...its more an affinty towards a certain way of thinking...observances(solstices/equinoxes) are good to keep you in balance/in tune. so try to remember them

I agree! I don't do rituals all the time. I am a solitary and I feel that, like in any religion, as long as your heart is open and you are honest with yourself then that is all you need :) I have been Pagan for about 4 years now and in the beginning I was so worried about doing things the wrong way. Then I met a wonderful woman who taught me that's it's not what I do but what I think, how I feel. All I have to do is think about the Goddess and God with an open heart and be true to them. I realized that was wonderful, a wonderful way to be. So I don't always do the rituals. I go into the woods and smell the flowers and collect rocks and stones. I go to the beach and get bottles of sand. I love being outside and I think that is the best way to start.

Good luck to you :)

glowormbug's photo
Fri 12/11/09 11:47 PM
Where are all the lesbians in Northern Mi?? Forget for this moment the single ones, although I would prefer a single one. I can't find one!!What the heck! Am I all alone up here :(