Community > Posts By > CynthiaG

CynthiaG's photo
Mon 07/30/12 09:00 PM
You are just a country man looking for his country girl. You wrote from your heart and that is what matters. The right girl will come along and want to get to know you.

I am wondering why sidarthbisht is on a dating site if he has a girl friend...shows what he knows so just ignore him.

Good luck in your search.

CynthiaG's photo
Sun 07/01/12 05:15 PM
Edited by CynthiaG on Sun 07/01/12 05:15 PM

actually i seem to attract extremely attractive, intelligent, desirable women - guess i just have to learn to live with it.

drinker

Do tell, if this is the situation...why are you on here?

CynthiaG's photo
Sun 07/01/12 05:14 PM

No one in real life and on line... I get every single scammer there is. I think someone has a written a secret code in my profile somewhere for all the scammers to email me.... LOL

I am on that list with you....all I get is spammers as well.

CynthiaG's photo
Fri 01/21/11 08:57 PM
lollaugh

CynthiaG's photo
Fri 01/21/11 05:44 PM
That a guy that will ask for your phone number....and then....never call....Help me understand. Is there a club out there of men that compare notes on how many phone numbers they can get? Is this a game?

CynthiaG's photo
Sun 01/09/11 07:32 PM
I'd date ya!

CynthiaG's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:32 PM
Welcome I am in Rialto Nice to see someone close

CynthiaG's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:13 AM
I don't get Mutual Match. When I look at the matches most are no where near what I am looking for.
Then when you are told someone wants to "meet" you but you havent "mutual matched" them yet you are unable to see WHO that person is...

Am I doing something wrong?

CynthiaG's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:23 PM
:wink: helloooooooooooooo

CynthiaG's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:39 PM

That was an accident. bigsmile

LOL