Community > Posts By > planejumper73

planejumper73's photo
Wed 01/06/10 04:20 PM

Yep,He is working on it! We will have to deal with him harshly.What do ya say Ladies?pitchfork pitchfork

Need I say more?

If that's your idea of "dealing harshly", bring it on. I do laundry, dishes, cook and sweep and mop all the time. I just don't run the vacuum because it makes me sick. tongue2

Will you marry me?happy

Are you moving to Michigan? :laughing:

Sure and I'll even run the vacuum, doesn't bother me.

Oh, nevermind..CAN NOT be nice in here..

Bite me John...sorry gotta be a biotch here.

rofl You gals trying to keep up the "biotch" front and it isn't working. tongue2

planejumper73's photo
Wed 01/06/10 04:11 PM

Oh NO...the poor baby wins grumble

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Just because I expressed my opinion. I think you really do belong in the "Terminator" thread. tongue2

There is also one in Flint. My sister flies into the Flint one from Atlanta all the time and I don't think it is anymore expensive than flying into Detroit. I know it's a lot less of a hassle with traffic and everything.

planejumper73's photo
Wed 01/06/10 04:03 PM

Yep,He is working on it! We will have to deal with him harshly.What do ya say Ladies?pitchfork pitchfork

Need I say more?

If that's your idea of "dealing harshly", bring it on. I do laundry, dishes, cook and sweep and mop all the time. I just don't run the vacuum because it makes me sick. tongue2

Will you marry me?happy

Are you moving to Michigan? :laughing:

planejumper73's photo
Wed 01/06/10 04:02 PM

Yeah, I swear by my studded snow tires and sand bags!

I've a 2WD, Rear Wheel Drive JEEP at that, unheard of here!!!

slaphead ... Yanno, drove it up from Texas ... :tongue:

The JEEP dealership here was amazed, didn't even know they sold anything but 4WD ... DOH!!! ... noway

Studded wheels are illegal in Michigan. We just learn to drive on the snow and ice. tongue2

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:15 PM

That does sound like fun. :smile:

It is, but what was more fun was taking the four wheeler out on the lake, during the summer. The tires were big enough that it floated and we could cruise around the lake on it.

I have to ask. What exactly gave you the idea to try this?

We were riding it on shore, in the edge of the water and noticed that it seemed to be light on the water, so we kept going out a little further until we realized that it was floating. Then we rode around the lake, slowly so not to tip it. It was still brand new, too. Still had the sticker on it. LMAO

I'm out folks. I need to try to get some sleep. waving

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 07:16 PM

That does sound like fun. :smile:

It is, but what was more fun was taking the four wheeler out on the lake, during the summer. The tires were big enough that it floated and we could cruise around the lake on it.

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 06:23 PM

I'm doing OK, Jeff. How are you doing?

Hi Carol.

Good evening Carol...waving

Doing well John. Sounds like you had a nice holiday. I'm glad to hear it. You like those extreme sports. You do any snowmobiling? That always looked fun...laugh

I have. I used to sell them, too.

I never did get a chance to. I used to ride my dirt bike in the snow all the time. Are they are fun as they look?

They are a blast, but you need to make sure you get one that is designed for what you want to do with it. Trail sled for the trails (they have more suspension and aren't as quick since you don't need the quickness), or for speed. I sold Arctic Cats. They've come a long way since the 80s when I first rode one. I would love to get another, but we haven't had enough snow in my area the last few years to make it worth while.

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 05:49 PM

Hi Carol.

Good evening Carol...waving

Doing well John. Sounds like you had a nice holiday. I'm glad to hear it. You like those extreme sports. You do any snowmobiling? That always looked fun...laugh

I have. I used to sell them, too.

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 05:45 PM

Howdy Carol
Do you have snow in Dallas?

How was New Years John? Did the girls go back?

The girls went home yesterday. frown

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 05:32 PM

Hi Carol.

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 05:19 PM
Hi Jeff.

Sorry to hear that Lo. I hope you can find something else soon.

Bl, I hope you feel better soon.

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 05:16 PM
Me or Tex?

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 05:12 PM
Edited by planejumper73 on Mon 01/04/10 05:16 PM

Need I say more?

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 02:25 PM

When your in here,Nobody love's you.You are not allowed to claim that we are not all biotches!!grumble grumble Got it?????pitchfork

I agree about the biotch part...but everyone loves me laugh

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.He will go tell everyone and blow our cover!slaphead :laughing: :laughing:

I won't say anything. I don't need a posse of women chasing after me to kill me. For other reasons is a different story. pitchfork :laughing:

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 02:23 PM

Sounds like you guys had a GREAT time.

I am glad you got to meet the baby and see your girls :smile:

Me too. The kids were great with the baby. Even my 20 month old niece was very good with her. She did try to pick up the baby a few times, but we were around the whole time, so we were able to stop her. She kept going up to the baby and patting her like she does my folks dog and saying "nice, nice". LMAO.

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 02:13 PM

Don't be coming in here and ruining my terminator role.

I am a biotch grumble

rofl

When your in here,Nobody love's you.You are not allowed to claim that we are not all biotches!!grumble grumble Got it?????pitchfork

rofl

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 02:00 PM

I know, I was just messing with ya

laugh laugh laugh

grumble

Jeez. I don't talk to you in nearly a week and this is how I get treated. frustrated

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 01:58 PM

Don't be coming in here and ruining my terminator role.

I am a biotch grumble

rofl

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 01:54 PM

We DO NOT need to spin that bottle anymore.

I believe this one will be first ^^^!

shocked What'd I do?

You entered the danger zone.Be perpared to duck alot!slaphead pitchfork :laughing: :laughing:

I did, but Tami loves me. tongue2

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 01:51 PM
I wasn't being difficult. I said I'd show up to either place, just that I prefer Frank's to Tony's. That's all. tongue2