Community > Posts By > planejumper73

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 01:48 PM

Well I thought I would finish today. But some people are too impatient and I had to replace 5 today, that they broke frustrated

So I guess the grout as to wait until tomorrow. ohwell

So did you guys do anything fun with all the kids?

Played in the snow, minus the baby. Visited their great grandma, presents, went out to eat once, stayed up till midnight on New Years Eve (we were in bed by 12:05. LOL )

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 01:43 PM

We DO NOT need to spin that bottle anymore.

I believe this one will be first ^^^!

shocked What'd I do?

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 01:37 PM

I am pretty sure the pizza place would have
other options.

Such as wings laugh

I don't eat pizza either, but they DO have options :tongue:

Edit, and I am sure I will be there mainly for meeting everyone and the alcohol anyway :smile:

Yeah, but I don't drink, don't care for pizza and don't eat chicken unless I have to. tongue2

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 01:32 PM

I'm good. Been busy working on a stupid floor.
How are you?

I bet it's quiet there now, uh?

Too damn quite. LOL

How's the floor coming along?

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 01:16 PM
Hi Tami. How's it going?

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 01:04 PM

OK. I've been reading about this thread, so I thought I'd check it out and see who all was in the club. After reading I thought I'd comment on this picture.

According to medical studies, for proper colon health, squatting is the proper way to relieve your bowels. I've read that many foreign countries actually have toilets that are set up this way and those countries have a much lower incidence of colon cancer, and other digestive issues, than countries who "sit" for bowel movements.

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 12:05 PM

I had suggested Frank's Press Box in Okemos, which is on the east side of Lansing, just off I-96. They could probably handle a large group of people.

Another place is Tony M's, in Lansing. (and great pizza) It is on the southwest side of Lansing, and about 2 minutes off I-96.

Lewis made the follow suggestions. He called to see about reserving space. He was told at both places that if we called earlier that day that they would reserve a place for us.

So, I will check out both before the 20th and see which place would be the best location.

I think I'd prefer Frank's to Tony's, but you make the call. I'll show to either place.

Why the preference of Frank's?

I've been to both one time. I seemed to like the atmosphere at Frank's more than Tony's. Plus I'm not a huge fan of pizza. tongue2 Don't leave it up to me, though. Like I said, I'd show up to either place.

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 11:56 AM
waving

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 05:00 AM
Something about myself? Hmmm.....

I've been diabetic for 31 years.

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 04:27 AM

waving Hi John

waving

How are you?

planejumper73's photo
Mon 01/04/10 04:25 AM
One of my favorite movies. Anthony Hopkins is such an amazing actor. :thumbsup:

planejumper73's photo
Sun 01/03/10 10:32 PM

Do pistachios grow on trees?????.....smokin

Jeff, pistachios do grow on trees.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistachio

planejumper73's photo
Sun 01/03/10 10:22 PM
Edited by planejumper73 on Sun 01/03/10 10:33 PM
waving

planejumper73's photo
Sun 01/03/10 10:16 PM

I had suggested Frank's Press Box in Okemos, which is on the east side of Lansing, just off I-96. They could probably handle a large group of people.

Another place is Tony M's, in Lansing. (and great pizza) It is on the southwest side of Lansing, and about 2 minutes off I-96.

Lewis made the follow suggestions. He called to see about reserving space. He was told at both places that if we called earlier that day that they would reserve a place for us.

So, I will check out both before the 20th and see which place would be the best location.

I think I'd prefer Frank's to Tony's, but you make the call. I'll show to either place.

planejumper73's photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:30 AM
Any idea of where it will be yet? I know "Lansing" area, but I'm wondering if a more specific location has been determined yet. I've always liked Maggie's, but it's pretty crowded on a weekend, especially while State is in session. frustrated

planejumper73's photo
Wed 12/23/09 09:51 PM

heck we still can get snow in april never mind february lol

My birthday is April 23rd and we've had about 4 inches of snow on my birthday before.

Happy belated birthday, pkd.

planejumper73's photo
Wed 12/23/09 09:41 PM

Don't feel bad ladies, I get Tammi all of the time slaphead

I've never spelled your name like that. tongue2

waving Beckie and Kerry. waving

planejumper73's photo
Tue 12/22/09 10:37 AM

It is beautiful here today....waving

It's cold and white.

planejumper73's photo
Tue 12/22/09 09:19 AM