Community > Posts By > planejumper73

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 11:32 PM

It's a concert in here...:banana: :banana:

Yeah. I wish I could watch videos. I'm on dial up and they take forever to download.

wish I could watch you jump out of a plane....
gonna lick your face:tongue:

rofl It's a little cold to be jumping out of planes right now.

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 10:57 PM

It's a concert in here...:banana: :banana:

Yeah. I wish I could watch videos. I'm on dial up and they take forever to download.

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 10:46 PM

i don't fear the killin' smokin

Me either.

And Wolf....I didn't bring anyone in here. I've never spoken to those other guys until they joined this thread.

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 10:23 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Just keep telling yourself that and see what happens!!!!!! pitchfork

I haven't seen anything to scare me yet. tongue2

Your so brave and manly love laugh :tongue:

love

You are sooo gonna get me in trouble laugh :tongue:

Sometimes being in trouble is a good thing. There's paddling and being sent to your room and whips and cuffs, etc. :laughing:

Now your talking my language.. I mean
Hey, no talk like that in here..noway

:laughing:smitten

smitten love

shades noway noway What are you doing girl???????
If you don't get it together,Your going to cost some guys to be killed.Think about it. If we kill them, There will be three less hot men on mingle2!!slaphead slaphead slaphead
Mickey,Say it's not true.You finaly got your woman.And now you will be killed if u don't leave NOW!frustrated frustrated frustrated rant rant

tongue2

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 09:40 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

love

Sometimes being in trouble is a good thing. There's paddling and being sent to your room and whips and cuffs, etc. :laughing:

Now your talking my language.. I mean
Hey, no talk like that in here..noway

:laughing:smitten

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 09:23 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

love

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 09:05 PM

I'm sending out local emails tonight...anybody 35 and up..

Dammit. I'm not local. frustrated

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 09:05 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

love

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 08:52 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 08:46 PM
waving

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 08:45 PM
"Every man desires to live long, but no man wishes to be old."

Jonathan Swift

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 04:00 PM

can't learn from an experience unless we own it...and if we don't own it it isn't yet an experience...drinker

the universe..not me, not you...

Those are two completely contradicting statements from you. First you say that we have to own and experience (we were talking about mistakes, so this includes blame for any screw ups), then that everything is the universe's fault.

WTF?

Was not me who used the term "mistakes"...I said experiences, that we have to own our experiences ...:tongue:

You are right. You didn't use the word "mistakes", but you commented on a line of conversation that was about accepting and taking blame for our own mistakes, which would lead any person to believe you were commenting on the same line of thought, even though you chose to call them "experiences" instead of "mistakes". They are still one in the same, except that "experiences" include both good and bad events.

You trying to pick a fight with me John..c'mon brother..I'm feeling better now. Wanna arm wrestle? Leg wrestle? Hummm, whatcha up for????smokin

How about Grecko-Roman the way the Greeks did it in the first Olympics? I was a state ranked wrestler in high school.

I am fond of certain types of wresting...:tongue:

Yeah? And what types would those be?

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:50 PM
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Einstein

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:37 PM

Don't be scared, JT. They all try to act tough, but their just a bunch of softies. tongue2

Does this look like were messing around here...for your own safety, quickly back out of the room with butt cheeks tightened...

Not. Like I've said before. I ain't skeered. tongue2

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:36 PM

can't learn from an experience unless we own it...and if we don't own it it isn't yet an experience...drinker

Those are two completely contradicting statements from you. First you say that we have to own and experience (we were talking about mistakes, so this includes blame for any screw ups), then that everything is the universe's fault.

WTF?

Was not me who used the term "mistakes"...I said experiences, that we have to own our experiences ...:tongue:

You are right. You didn't use the word "mistakes", but you commented on a line of conversation that was about accepting and taking blame for our own mistakes, which would lead any person to believe you were commenting on the same line of thought, even though you chose to call them "experiences" instead of "mistakes". They are still one in the same, except that "experiences" include both good and bad events.

You trying to pick a fight with me John..c'mon brother..I'm feeling better now. Wanna arm wrestle? Leg wrestle? Hummm, whatcha up for????smokin

How about Grecko-Roman the way the Greeks did it in the first Olympics? I was a state ranked wrestler in high school.

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:29 PM
Don't be scared, JT. They all try to act tough, but their just a bunch of softies. tongue2

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:24 PM

WTF?

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:15 PM

WTF?

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:08 PM

what kind of club is this?spock

This is the club that destroys little boys like you....RUN Jt RUN!!!

MUUUAAAAAHHHH pitchfork

no way! there's chicks in here....i'm staying!

Finally!!! Someone who thinks like I do. waving

planejumper73's photo
Fri 01/08/10 03:07 PM
waving Hi Jeff.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14