Community > Posts By > Spyder512

Spyder512's photo
Mon 01/30/17 06:30 AM
there are so many people in our lives who come and go to serve the purpose which they are destined to become for us. But we only need one to make us feel complete. YOU complete me...have you ever said that to anybody ?

Spyder512's photo
there are so many people in our lives who come and go to serve the purpose which they are destined to become for us. But we only need one to make us feel complete. YOU complete me...have you ever said that to anybody ?

Spyder512's photo

Spyder512's photo

Spyder512's photo