Community > Posts By > Cole

Cole's photo
Sat 05/28/16 03:18 PM
The same profiles keep showing up on mutual match even though I have swiped right on them several times. why does this keep happening?

Cole's photo
Sun 05/08/16 08:44 PM
Volcano-U2

Cole's photo
Sat 04/16/16 02:45 PM
I'm referring to the number, in mutual match, next to the words "likes me" and as far as being upgraded I haven't been upgraded in over a year now and the oldest match on the list was five months ago, and since then I've actually been able to see who has liked me at the top of the list with no problem up until about three or so weeks ago, so at least as of that point upgrading was not an issue

Cole's photo
Thu 04/14/16 11:49 PM
I'm up to 20 likes now any word on when this will be fixed so I can go through the list?

Cole's photo
Sun 04/10/16 01:55 PM
On mutual match, when someone "likes" me, they are moved to the very for purposes of matching. I have 10 likes where this didn't happen, including 3 this week. What's up?

Cole's photo
Sat 04/09/16 03:30 PM

Actually it has United States as the state due to there is a glitch. Which Admin is aware of..

Site Mod
Kristi

At least it's not me every time I go to my profile and try to select Kansas as my state and then exit the application it changes back to no state which is annoying quite frankly

Cole's photo
Thu 04/07/16 10:11 PM
A few years ago I had a dream about a childhood friend of mine, who I actually haven't seen in 20 years, due to the fact that she moved away at the end of eighth grade.. In the dream I told her that I had been in love with her for, at that point, 18 years, so doing the math since the year before she moved away. When I woke up it occurred to me that in 2009, she sent me a very curious MySpace message that made me think at that point that she may feel the same way deep down. The text of her message read as follows, "Cole, I'm so glad that you remember me! You are one of the fondest memories that I have from Valley Center." By the time she moved away we had already known each other for 7 years (we met in 1st grade, and were really good friends the whole time.) My question is does her message to me sound like she does in fact love me deep down the same way I love her?

Cole's photo
Thu 04/07/16 09:51 PM

My Favorite Band is CHICAGO. I've seen them 24 times. :smile:

I've always been a huge Chicago fan interestingly enough my favorite band originated in the city of Chicago tell me if you've ever heard of the band Survivor

Cole's photo
Sat 03/26/16 09:50 PM

I'm having a similar issue. I live in Eureka, Kansas, and no matter what I do anytime I update it and exit the application it changes back to no state why is this?????

M looking for woman
Eureka, United States

Is it giving you the option to add a state?

Yes it's giving me the option to put Kansas as my home state which I am doing but it's for all intents and purposes erasing that once I exit the application

Cole's photo
Mon 03/21/16 04:47 PM
I'm having a similar issue. I live in Eureka, Kansas, and no matter what I do anytime I update it and exit the application it changes back to no state why is this?????

Cole's photo
Thu 03/10/16 11:55 PM
Is it possible to view a list of my recently "liked" profiles on the iPhone application? If so how do I do it?

Cole's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:47 PM
How do I add people to my favorites list using the mobile application?

Cole's photo
Tue 05/31/11 07:40 PM
GENIUS!biggrin

Cole's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:45 PM
Use the same email address for a different profile after deleting this one?