Community > Posts By > naubat

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 08:30 AM
Dear,really its my humble offer to u.actually in future I wanna start 1 cultural introduction programme where I would love to introduce my culture to them.already I had spoken to my forigner friends also.they will start the same there for there country.so we can know different cultures more.
Like my country is having ancient culture of yoga.that is famous now.kamasutra(art of sex and poses)is also known.but what about aayurweda(natural medicine theropy for every desease).iam going to highlight.we had seen cases of aids in mid 90s...but but trust me,refrence of this desease is available in books written ten thousand years back....now india is developing fast.so new generation is also trying to search the meaning of what they have written in book.and what treament they have mentioned.....

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:30 AM
Hi friends,this is naubat,a indian hindu guy with true name and profile here.I started with mingle 3 months back&got so many good friends here.basically iam new to social networking.so can u pls suggest me,how my profile looks like in ur view?what improvement I have to do in my profile?....can u please?

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 02:18 AM
Sorry friend,my blackberrys network was not there....dear,my humble request to u.whenever if u r getting oppurtunity to come to india,don't say no...come here as my guest.definately I will love to attend u.I will introduce my culture properly to u.cause there is always a distance of four fingers between eyes and ears...surely I will welcome u as my hon.guest...its a open promise....gentlemens promise...swear

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:31 AM
My dear friend,rather than social,it is becoming personal.I respecet u.let me tell u something about mine.iam the with real name and profile here.I had my masters(MBA)in marketing and sharing a huge responsibility of entire citys sale on my shoulder.iam with famous multinational company which people dream to work.

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:25 AM
Its simple,here this issue is not there.cause... for her husbond is there,for him wife is there...

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:20 AM
Haa haa...u r having good sense of humour also.great.
Ya ya friend,definately iam looking for a good female companion.but she should be like u.brilliant and intellectual.do u know any female of my age with these cirtain qualities?...haaaa haaaaaa

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:16 AM
Unnecessaririly u r making it issue or debating.but but tell me.iam expecting suggessions...not arguments,my dear. Friend.be cool.
Well,iam also curious about whhat social arrangement u have after kids leave the home?is there any social source to streamline that female?..iam curious

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:54 AM
Dear,try to understand arrange marraige concept first.its wronge impression that girl and boy doesn't know each other before marraige.
There is a proper social arrangement to make them open and free.after seeing the guy first,parents ask daughter about her impression.they allows them to intract with other for year also.if that girl is not having her love anywhere and she likes that guy,then only this marraige happens.and as a duty and experiance of mature,they do there engagement first...waits till some period...if all goes well,then only we got the oppurtunity to dance in ceremony....is it not a goldenmean between arrange and love marraige?

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:45 AM
See dear,sucess is a different part.we can start new forum on that....ok ,just make that age 45.....but the question remains same...my dear friend

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:40 AM
Friend,iam stupid,if iam saying allwell in india.no corruption,no divorce,no cast issues.......it is there .surely there,but iam highlighing some good social arrangements which keeps people intact or bonded.besides 2nd largest in population,the problems and issues which western people r facing r minor yaar.....so why not be openminded and study that?....

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:29 AM
Well yellowrose,thanks.I agree,sometimes divorce is for betterment for family and kids.but then that question arises from which I started this topic.mens can mangage sometimes.but what for that lady after 38?when kids r on grown stage and wants to go free......then then that same lonliness to her?....once again surfing or searching on community sites for partner?...if got good one then fine,but if not...then once again divorce?...from where the issue of old age homes arises......what is the social backing in west for that female after 38 when she remains alone and lonely at home?...iam not hinting or taunting.but iam seriously curious.

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:15 AM
Dear friend,iam enough openminded to accept the facts.it is not like agree with me or u r wronge.definately every culture is having some good to offer.basically iam having so many forigner friends,close to me....but but still that question remains...how to save or control divorce in west where its creating bad impact on life of every member of the family?

naubat's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:50 PM
Sorry friends.I started the topic and left after sometime due to some work.
Well,I observe and read all ur comments.so many guys have wasted there time here to proove,how indian culture is bad and their country culture is good.
Boss has claimed about social and cast differances?....can any social culture would be 100% perfect?...nopes.these things r happening in every part of the world,not only india.
I started this forum to create healthy discussion.not for pinching anyothers.my questions and intensions r simple.let me repeat once again.
Besides advance country,how u can control proportion of divorce?do u really think,divorce is way to saperate of 2 souls only?there is no bad psyco impact on kids and anyother close relatives?how can u say urself advance where family morals and ethics going down and worst day by day?
Somebody so called x-indian is claiming disadvantages of arrange marraige here.could she till tell me 1 thing.if ur parents show u good guy and ask u to take a proper time to know him.without any force they made u decision maker.u will not marry that guy?
My view is simple...if u r not able to control matter of divorces in ur country,then why not study other culture where divorce proportion is minor with compare to population and ethics?...do u really think,the girl or guy who done arrange marraige dos lost of compromises till entire life?whts wronge in it where consiquences of divorce r more worst than that?...do we need to study indian culture properly?...every social culture having good and bad.iam expecting comments related to what I have mention.....be mature...don't divert

naubat's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:35 AM
Nopes,u misunderstood.we r talking about individuality of person.by staying in same shelter with parents,u can't maintain that?iam not talking about the people who r drunkyard and spoiled chaps.iam talking about the person who is welleducated,on good post and salary,who still stays with the parents.trust me,as per the population ratio,old age home concept is almost not there.I stays in bombay(mumbai) where population is almost 2.5 crores.and once again a strange thing.....old age homes are just 20.problems r here also.but but there is ancient cultural system is present to digest and dissolve those issues.
Now let's talk about marraige.arrange marraige concept is based on mutual understanding.parents sees the social,economic,health and personality status of guy.allow them to meet so many times.so they could know eachother more.marraige is a main ocassion in life.so there is a possibility of mess up also.so they do the engagement first.and if all goes well,then within a year they do their marraige.is it bad?

naubat's photo
Sat 03/20/10 07:41 AM
In india,most of the people gets marry through arrange marraige concept.girls wed those guy who is selected by parents.but but,proportion of divorce is literally 1000:26...is it not a strange?....parents lives with son under 1 roof till end of their life..can I say,indians r having more emotional bonding with parents?..
I had been here for last three months.I found,most of the females r fustrated after 38,when their children gets individual&they looks for support of anyother male.is it happening because the high divorce proportion?...
Well,iam not crtisizing americans and europeons.these countries r developed.definately advance than india.but now india is also becoming power and developing.1 more point I wanna indicate.in india also where the extra advance class people stays,the proportion of divorce and keeping parents in old age homes,is increasing.can I say,extra satisfaction in every need makes human more ethicless?....do we have need to study indian culture properly?where they r second largest in population,but divorce proportion is minor?....
u r all my friends.definately u will laugh.cause u can't think about this even.like...without knowing each other to be get married,by keeping trust on parents choice.keep or stay with the parents under one roof till last..is there any need to study indian culture properly?...yes or no

1 3 Next