Community > Posts By > naubat

naubat's photo
Sat 03/27/10 12:55 PM
I guess,u r right... princess...but where she has to make this inquire?

naubat's photo
Sat 03/27/10 12:52 PM
Dude,I respect ur country culture...but I think indian princess is right,I or her has to go for something official source...frankly,iam sitting in india,she is at US...Iam not aware of ur country laws.but my intension was pure...I can't see her in bad shape.

naubat's photo
Sat 03/27/10 12:45 PM
Dear mike,she is pure yaar.she is not with any scam and frod.really she needs the help....she is my best friend...

naubat's photo
Sat 03/27/10 12:40 PM
Ya friend,thanks for reply.actually the guy whom she is going to marry is telling her that it won't effect on social security?is it right?

naubat's photo
Sat 03/27/10 12:23 PM
Hi friends,this is naubat,a indian guy.iam here in hope of help,which is really require to my one of the best american friend.actually I need ur suggessions as I know,so many intellectual and brilliant people r here.well let me start.
Friends,maria is my american female friend.she is really good by nature and iam having pure friendship with her.she has suffered with all the tragedies in life,but is of positive in thinking and behaviour.iam most happy that she is going to get marry with one of the good guy from UK and planning to leave america.now the thing is that,she suffered a serious accident few years,but by gods grace,came out of that.....but but with major back bone injury.she is single parent of 2 indipendent and 1 dependent son.she is getting 1000usd from american government as an disabbility fund every month.she is around 46 yrs old now.
Well,from here the issue starts.she is in mental jerk now.I wanna ask u friends....can maria get the same benefit from govenment if she marries the guy from UK?....is there any procedure,that UK government will give her same benefit as US govt?...after marraige,if she settles there,then what?....pls I need ur suggessions....what maria has to do suppose to get benefit from govt lifelong?....pls help her out...
NAUBAT(marias best friend)

naubat's photo
Thu 03/25/10 12:34 PM
Nopes,tammy,iam not telling u to rate me .what's up dear?

naubat's photo
Thu 03/25/10 12:30 PM
Ya tammy,thanks.iam expecting suggetions about my profile here.to keep the real name and profile is bad?

naubat's photo
Thu 03/25/10 10:25 AM
Iam surprise....not a single reply...I think I must have kept my profile.....fu...ll

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 11:43 AM
Thanks dear....

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 11:20 AM
Thanks friend...

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 11:15 AM
Ya man,u r mingling globally...u have posted so many topics,I will take ur autograph in real.

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 11:12 AM
No man,I know...u r famous too..definately enjoying days on mingle...and still iam single,so ready always to mingle..haaaa

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 11:07 AM
Haaa...haaaa...this man is funny

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 11:05 AM
Hello eve...how r u?

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 11:04 AM
Ya buddy...this forum is new to me...and dude,u r very famous here..I know...so what's up?

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:44 AM
Ya friend.thanks...I think even that day also,when I started the topic of arrange marraige,u were there.I wanted to say hi to u that day also,but replies started getting fast,so remains......really thanks for taking iniciative to introduce me to other fantastic friends...thanks

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:32 AM
Hi friend,..thanks....how r u?..

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 10:23 AM
Hi everybody.iam naubat kadam. A indian guy stays in bombay(mumbai).
Friends,three months back I started with mingle and really got a good response.but iam new to forum session.at first dday I started 1 topic related arrange marraige and I got good replyes.
Three months is not so long period,so introducing myself to u....hi,this is naubat.....hi everybody

naubat's photo
Mon 03/22/10 07:59 AM
Hello my friends,this is naubat kadam,a guy from mumbai.
Dear friends,iam not posting this forum to hint or taunt somebody,but I have to say something as its becoming the issue of our countries status and image.
Actually I had been here for last three months.I got so many good friends here from abroad.I observe one thing that,so many indian profiles are fake and exagerated.indian guys r keeping images of salman khan,jhon,hritik,&girls r keeping images of aishwarya,kareena,katrina...what's going on friends?..obvious,its not aplicable to every indian here,but its creating wronge impression about my country.
Let me tell u my 1 experiance....3 months back I started chatting to a good female friend from US.she is really good in nature.trust me ...pure friend only.just 2 days back she disclose that she really loves one guy from india who is very handsome and regularly chat to her.I became bit curious and she also told. His details....friends,he was none another than...salman khan...I told her clearly to approach this guy to come to web cam....and that guy deactivated his profile instantly...whats happening here my friends?...the guys and girls keeps models photos not having their own faces to show the world.trust me this is the second case I heard from indian guy...
Iam not blaming my country people only.fake profile r there from westernians also.but at least as a indian I must expect these things should happen true and purely...if anybody good hurts.... regretts....if anybody bad hurts...no regretts...no regretts....

naubat's photo
Sun 03/21/10 12:06 PM
Just a fun
Once teacher ask kids in class"which part of our body goes to heaven first?"
Little sam answered"it must be a feets"
Teacher"feets?....how?"
Sam"every night my aunt raise her feets in air and screams"oh god,iam coming...iam cumming".

2>...Once little sam carries his pussycat to school.as class period starts,teacher notice that cat in class....
Teacher gets angry and ask sam"don't u know ,pets and cats r not allowed in school?"
Little sam"I know teacher,but I saved this cats life today"
Teacher"...how?...
Little sam"...I heard saying sisters boyfriend yesterday"
Teacher"...what was that?"
little sam"...he was saying,iam going to eat ur pu...y tomorrow"