Community > Posts By > carrrie

carrrie's photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:38 AM
Come on ladies we can fix things too if we put our minds to it but I have to admit that girly side of me seriously does not want to get my hands or clothes dirty!

carrrie's photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:31 AM
I'm 44 and loving it!
:banana:

carrrie's photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:44 AM
It is supposed to snow here this week in Aldergrove, British Columbia (close to Vancouver).
I went for a walk last night and did a bit of stargazing. It was beautiful but painfully cold,Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!

carrrie's photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:38 AM
shattered tombstone
taunting killer
evasive hidden
void of light

Anger sickness
no clues to find

battered tortured
choked and drowned
naked on the stream bed found

then a break
jail then court
life in prison
can not bring her back

In honor of my cousins daughter murdered as a teenager in a park walking home from a party with her friend. Her friend survived the attack

carrrie's photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:20 AM
I try to focus on the positive. Someone told me recently to write things down that bother me on one side of the page and then write but flip the page and write the opposite on the other side. This is a very simple yet powerful tool that has changed my life. I hope that helps. A personal example of this is: I do not like it when my ex husband does not spend very much time with his children but I love that I do not have to fight for time for my children and that I have greater influence on their lives than he does.

carrrie's photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:14 AM
Simutaneous

carrrie's photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:11 AM
Hey, how is everyone this morning

carrrie's photo
Sun 11/29/09 11:03 PM
Hi

carrrie's photo
Sun 11/29/09 10:51 PM
Hi just wondering how it's going on this site with everyone.