Community > Posts By > 30Sweetgal

30Sweetgal's photo
Fri 01/13/17 09:24 PM

Just remember the things that come to those who wait were left by those who got there first.

I like this quote :blush:

30Sweetgal's photo
Fri 01/13/17 08:26 PM
Thank you catinidaho! :)

Asiokorsi - that actually makes perfect sense, thanks for sharing :)

30Sweetgal's photo
Fri 01/13/17 08:01 PM
There is and there isn't... I love Berkeley for everything it is, but what I don't see a lot of are long term marriages and families. I grew up in a small town and am used to those values. It is difficult to find someone similar in a larger city.

30Sweetgal's photo
Fri 01/13/17 07:51 PM
... I've recently found out I am very liberal :) I didn't realize that for many Americans that means complex ;) I believe I have reasonable expectations but I see your point. They may not be reasonable to the other person and vice versa.

30Sweetgal's photo
Fri 01/13/17 07:32 PM
A picture says 1,000 words... Boom!!! :boom:

30Sweetgal's photo
Fri 01/13/17 07:26 PM
Lol!!! I needed that :joy: Thank you... I wish there were more men with European humor :) and thank you for the kind words. I am happy you found love :heart:

30Sweetgal's photo
Fri 01/13/17 07:14 PM
I make a good living not a millionaire, try to stay fit but not an Olympian, have a degree but am not an expert in my field. I am just "normal/average" and I find it so hard to find that right person to spend the rest of my life with. With so many people and cultures in the Bay Area, why is it so difficult to find the bagel to my coffee?