ThanosTheMadTitan's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:50 PM
Here is a bit of wisdom I've picked up over the years: Men and Women are 2 different species. Chemically and mentally we are 2 very different animals. The ironic part is that for there to be any decendants, we have to come together and interact with each other. I have about a 4-1 ratio of female to male friends and have noticed that our interactions with male and female friends are vastly different. We aren't as in touch with our feelings or in how to communicate what we truly want. Women, on the other hand, are much more in touch with how they feel and communicating that. When you hear a guy say 'my wife, girlfriend just doesn't understand me', he's right. However, it's due to the fact that we, as men, just are terrible at conveying what we want or need.
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Tue 10/27/09 12:27 PM
Attraction is a visual thing, at least at first. Long before compatibility, goals, etc. are added, we only have looks to go on. And biology plays a huge part in attraction. There must be some sort of chemistry initially to bring two people together. Now we as intelligent people are supposed to be able to put aside looks as a primary criteria. However, chemistry is a powerful force to reckon with!!

Sat 02/07/09 02:09 PM
Dating in our 30's and especially 40's is a like a scene from 'Raiders of the lost Ark'-a dangerous, scary, thrill ride that (if you're lucky) can have you standing in the sun with your prize in hand!!! As previous posts have mentioned, there are so many more things to take into account. Children, careers, TIME, compatibility,etc. So much more is at stake than in our 20's, lol!!