Community > Posts By > Kyrosho

Kyrosho's photo
Wed 12/02/09 05:58 PM

No.

Too many variables affect a relationship and keep it from working.

If it doesn't work out (which seems to be the case for 99% of internet LDRs), you at least have your family, job, and life to fall back on.

How'd you like to be dumped and be 5 states away from all that?

I'd love it.

O.K.

I was assuming that you actually liked your job, life and family.:tongue:

That's why you shouldn't ever assume.:tongue: I've never had a job I liked, then again I feel work is work and if I need to do something "fun" that's what hobbies are for- of which I have many.

As for my family, they are fine in their own way, but it wouldn't kill me if I lived away from them, that's what phone calls, emails, visits and letters are for, if I wanted to keep in contact. Also, keep in mind, not everyone likes their family, and it's erroneous to assume they do. Many people don't even speak to their family, for whatever reason, so moving away from them would be a blessing, not a curse.

As for my life, it sucks, and it has for some time, so if I could move out of this chithole and go find a better life somewhere else, I'd be gone in 2 seconds flat, no regrets.

Btw, I'm aware your comment was not directed towards me, but it just annoys the crap out of me when someone "assumes" something about someone.flowerforyou

If someone doesn't like their life, job, or family, then they may be due for a change anyway, so making a move might be a GOOD idea.

But personally, I would make sure those are the reasons you make the move. The internet relationship could just be a "throw-in" on the whole deal - at least a contributing factor to the destination.

I just wouldn't advise making it the sole purpose of moving. JMO

As far as assuming goes, I was referring more to the OP's question. That it was some type of dilemma. Didn't mean to annoy you.:wink:

Yeah, most relationships go to hell after a while anyway, LDR or not. I'd never move someplace I hated just for a guy, I think that's crazy. I watched a stupid court show yesterday for like 10 minutes- I usually skip that trash, but this tale was actually interesting- and this girl tricked this guy into moving away from his friends, family, and job and once she got him there, she dumped him. So then he was all pissy, and a part of me felt sorry for him, but then I figured he should have thought the whole thing out before making such a drastic move.

that makes sence I almost moved out of the country for a woman who lived in nigeria but I figured I would look up her address befor I got there originaly I was going to pay about $3000.00usd for a one way tickit to nigeria then look up her address after I got there but I looked it up befor getting the ticket good thing i did because she lied about the address the street address she gave was not real and the name of the rode was a name of a city and I searched all kinds of web maps I thaught the map was wrong and it didn't recognize the rd. but thats in the past now I will only move were I can drive if i can't drive there I wont move but I would still move to be with someoen as long as i can drive the distance.

Kyrosho's photo
Wed 12/02/09 03:15 PM

Would you.....smokin

Give up being close to family & friends.
Leave your job....

All, for a long distance relationship.

Yeah as long as i can still visit my family now and then my mom lives in florida my dad lives in battle creek my grandma and aunt live in Olivet I live between Olivet and Marshel in the middle of no were in an old farm house that really needs a lot of work that i can't afford so yeah I'd leave as long as the relationship was seriouse even though i live in a crap of a house if its that or be homeless lost in some city or state that i dont know i will stay put but if the relationship is real sure id leave no problem

Kyrosho's photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:01 PM
Ok thank you all sound like all good sound advice. as far as my credit card lol no I wont give it out if anything i would book the flight myself possibly mail a money order over night but not of any large sum lol.

Kyrosho's photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:16 AM
Ok that kinda bites i really liker her. or at least I thaught i did and worst i thaught she liked me. lol how silly of me.

thank you for responding. i apreciate it.

Kyrosho's photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:36 AM
Edited by Kyrosho on Sat 11/28/09 05:42 AM
I finally found a mutual match and I receive a mail from her saying that I was sweet and that she was interested in meeting me and when i tried to message her back I get a message saying her account was deactivated why what happend?

Did she send me a message like that just to tease me befor deactivating her account I'm kinda confused.

forgot to add she became mutual match 11 hours ago and i had just now got back on to respond.