Community > Posts By > kitestra

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:38 PM
No rudeness here...

Just plain crystal clear sunshine speech...

A soccer field is about 0.3% of a golf course...

Wow...I am amazed...very high IQs at work ...

And....what?

A house and a car are vital assets....unlike golf courses...

My lord.....help...

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 09:56 PM
Edited by kitestra on Fri 11/27/09 10:03 PM
Here is the first of the "intelligent" responses....

Spend your 25$ by donating these for a good cause..

It will make you feel better.....

And yes its my ******* opinion.....ok?

More than an opinion its facts.....

have you ever seen hunger stricken children with flies in their eyes stare at you desperately seeking relief?

Obviously **** no.....

Whatever.....these forums are like magnets..

magnets attract the opposite poles...

Intelligent and meaningful posts attract comments from people whose heads" only purpose is to divide their ears.

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:56 PM
Golf is the most senseless of sports..

Acres of terrain....used for stupid little karts and meaningless rich snobs who spend their days hitting a tiny white ball...

How about closing down all golf courses and using these terrains for agricultural purposes...to feed the hungry in the 3rd world?

I know i will recieve many disapproving messages.....but these disapprovals come from pure ignorance of what hunger is all about.
I was in Africa and in Bosnia in the 1990s with the Army....and i saw little children hunger stricken gaze at me with their suffering eyes....
And it has changed my views over many issues...

But until you witness this with your own eyes you will never understand...and you will only express your bigot and silly thoughts from your computer screen pushing up the rims of your glasses...I will gladly pay you a round trip ticket to a 3rd world country of your choice if it can wake you up and smell the coffee.

So disapprove all you want....and try to look as silly as you can....I will just chuckle at ya.....

But i also know there still are some smart people out there.....who agree with me...

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:47 PM
Who gives a crap?

If i was to be injured he wouldn"t care...

Wake up!!

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 12:37 PM
Who cares?
If I had an accident he sure wouldn"t give a s...
Wake up.....