celticricket's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:47 AM
Hanged is on a roll :tongue:

celticricket's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:42 AM
lol, guess that was too easy :tongue:

celticricket's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:40 AM
What was John F. Kennedy's secretary's name?

What was Abraham Lincoln's secretary's name?

The answers are pretty cool. :wink:

celticricket's photo
Wed 07/25/07 05:27 AM
I have an Irish name, dunno if I have any Irish blood running through me though. I love anything Irish/Celtic from the music and heritage, down to the color green, lol. So, aye, I'd like to be considered an honorary member of the club. flowerforyou

celticricket's photo
Wed 07/25/07 05:09 AM
This is an argument thay no one is going to win. Like Lakeman said, if ya don't like NASCAR, fine. Don't watch it. It gets a little monotonous to hear the same old "drivers aren't really athletes" and "it's boring to watch cars drive in circles" and "there is no skill involved". These are jabs from people who know nothing about NASCAR, know nothing about the drivers and crews, know nothing about the competition, know nothing about the personalities of the people in the sport, know nothing about the family atmosphere (you rarely hear about a NASCAR driver or crewman being up on drug charges or whatever), know nothing about how a driver looks and feels as he climbs out of his car exhausted, sweaty and dehidrated after 500 miles at Bristol, know nothing about the strategy and pit stops and fuel mileage and tire wear and heat/coolness of the day and track and how well the car is handling and the circumstances involved with wrecks and cautions and teammates and which drivers are more skilled at certain tracks and everything involved with how a complete race plays out. So, say what you want about a sport you know nothing about, because millions of people/fans disagree with you. Why? Because they know SOMETHING you don't know. You're same old arguments are tired and old. You've voiced them, now move on.......and go watch golf or something. :tongue:

celticricket's photo
Wed 07/25/07 04:11 AM
Name: Shannon

Origin: Irish/Celtic

Meaning: Small and Wise

laugh

celticricket's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:19 PM
Lay-Z-Boy chairs laugh

celticricket's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:16 PM
rednecks is a state of mind...and a slur in any sense.....and nascar has far outgrown it's maybe "redneck" roots....there are more fans of the sport out there than you realize, from all walks of life. not that having a southern accent and a blue collar is a bad thing. those diehard fans are the ones that kept the sport going and helped it grow into the huge franchise that it has become today.

celticricket's photo
Tue 07/24/07 10:27 AM
I'd probably switch places with Nurjoyce or Sweetiepie, because they are so confident and gorgeous and don't take crap from anyone, lol. :wink:

celticricket's photo
Tue 07/24/07 10:12 AM
i always post last :tongue:

celticricket's photo
Tue 07/24/07 10:11 AM
I Drove All Night = Roy Orbison

(since you live so far away, lol) :wink:

celticricket's photo
Tue 07/24/07 08:16 AM
when she's just being herself :smile:

celticricket's photo
Tue 07/24/07 08:05 AM