Community > Posts By > Steve_01

Steve_01's photo
Thu 12/03/09 08:11 AM
If there's anything I can do to help figure out why it isn't working for the older accounts, let me know, Charles.

I could just create a new one, but I'd fear that anyone I've contacted in the past or has checked me out will think I'm some sort of scammer. But I may do it anyway. Is the problem limited to the old accounts?

Steve_01's photo
Wed 12/02/09 08:36 AM
Hi Charles...

Just wanted to let you know that I still have that same problem, too.

Steve_01's photo
Thu 06/18/09 08:41 AM
In many areas of the site (most, actually) the browser's Back button no longer works. For example, if I look at a profile in Basic search and then click the Back button to return to the list, the current profile still displays. My guess is that the auto-refresh advertisements that are now on all pages are messing things up.

To test this, go to any profile and -- instead of just clicking Back -- use your browser's option to see the list of recently clicked links. You'll see at least 2-3 additional "pages" that are between the current page and the list you're trying to return to.

Steve_01's photo
Sun 05/31/09 01:18 PM
Doesn't seem to be due to distance limits. I reset it to a lower limit and saw the same behavior.

Steve_01's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:26 AM
Sure, Charles. Not a problem. Check away.

In addition, I never receive the No More Matches message. Perhaps my database is messed up.

Steve_01's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:34 PM
It's not fixed. When I run out of new potential Mutual Matches, it starts repeating ones that were previously responded to (with a Yes, No, or Maybe). Eventually, it pares it down to one or two people who are repeated endlessly.