Watching the black circle spin.....

Rotating around the drain.

smokin

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 10:18 PM

smokin
Do you know what this is about?

:tongue:

A cousin had a bad trip with coricidin..He would sit there and continuously play his damn guitar until his fingers bled, trying to get the gist of the song he was playing..Your write reminded me of him..
You get it......

smokin

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 06:51 PM
Whatever bad choices I've made in the past....I'm cool with it. Tomorrow is another day.......

smokin

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 06:33 PM
Never been willing to jump..... Honestly. Not willing.......

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 06:11 PM
Welcome! flowerforyou

Ever see the movie "Shattered Glass"?

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 06:06 PM

If someone is under stress and needs a confidential source to sort through their thoughts and decisions I see little harm in it. UNLESS the therapist uses what they learn to influnce their own values on the patient or benifits from the patient someway beyond the agreed upon fees.
^This too! smokin

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:44 PM

....to psychotherapy?

smokin

No. I have a therapist that I see once a week. I benefit a lot from it. He helps me think outside the box and to understand myself better. Its good being able to talk to someone who is never judgemental.
I did it for couple years in my twenties and I came back now that I felt I needed it.:smile:
^ This! :wink:

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:42 PM

How cool. I had the coolest dream last night. I was riding on a train through the clouds and Boys to Men were serenading the passengers.

How would that 'translate'?
I assume it's cuz' you like Boys to Men....a lot!!!!! laugh

:tongue: You want them to serenade you through yr journey of life....maybe?

haaaa

thanx,,,and sweetest is correct, I misposted

its Boyz to men
I know.winking I'm from Philly. I wasn't gonna' correct you though...... flowerforyou

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:36 PM

Well....I have been in therapy before...but the scary thing is everyone I knew in college who was a psychology major was majorly screwed up..............so yes, I have benefited from in situations but as my friend Jonathan calls it "mental masturbation" playing with ones own thoughts for just the pleasure of playing with ones own thoughts without cause is a little dangerous.
I agree...in a way. I'm guilty of that too. I think it's nice to have an un-biased opinion on how the mind works though. No matter what yr thoughts are, no matter how disturbing or bothersome....it's always good to have an un-objective opinion.......

what please if I may ask, is an un-objective opinion?

And I agree if it's enjoyable and u feel u benefit, that is what mattersflowerforyou
an "Un-objective" opinion would be the paid professional who's job it is to listen to the subject in which they have no personal interest in outside of hearing them out and offering their professional advice.

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:32 PM

How cool. I had the coolest dream last night. I was riding on a train through the clouds and Boys to Men were serenading the passengers.

How would that 'translate'?
I assume it's cuz' you like Boys to Men....a lot!!!!! laugh

:tongue: You want them to serenade you through yr journey of life....maybe?

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:27 PM

I am not opposed to it, but i also believe in dream translation, the mind is a very powerful thing....
I totally am into dream translation. 100% ! I record all my dreams.......

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:22 PM

Another scorpio here...woo hoo!!!!! October 27th is my day.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Me too, the 27th!!!!
My sister's B-Day too. She was born 2 years and one day ahead of me. In fact....my whole family is Scorpio.......

Well that sounds dangerous!
Yea. Growing up in a house full of Scorpio's.....I don't recommend it at all......

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:10 PM

Another scorpio here...woo hoo!!!!! October 27th is my day.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Me too, the 27th!!!!
My sister's B-Day too. She was born 2 years and one day ahead of me. In fact....my whole family is Scorpio.......

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 05:07 PM
Oct. 28...Dict8. Formerly Scorpio90!

:tongue:

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 03:34 PM

I am in love with your hamsterlove love
He loves you too!!!! :tongue:

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 03:29 PM
You don't send me flowers anymore.......

:angel:

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 03:16 PM

Aliens can read your mind......scared
Their making a subconscious hyperdimensional 19.5 telepathic collect call...sshhh.slaphead

Cool write....glasses

Funny!

smokin

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 02:48 PM

Well....I have been in therapy before...but the scary thing is everyone I knew in college who was a psychology major was majorly screwed up..............so yes, I have benefited from in situations but as my friend Jonathan calls it "mental masturbation" playing with ones own thoughts for just the pleasure of playing with ones own thoughts without cause is a little dangerous.
I agree...in a way. I'm guilty of that too. I think it's nice to have an un-biased opinion on how the mind works though. No matter what yr thoughts are, no matter how disturbing or bothersome....it's always good to have an un-objective opinion.......

Dict8's photo
Sun 10/23/11 02:35 PM
I'm undergoing psychotherapy now. It's not the first time. It's interesting actually. I think it could be valuable to everybody in a way. You don't even have to have deep problems to benefit from it. Of course....it's people with deep problems that gravitate to it and benefit the most. I think just the term "psychotherapy" scares people away from it. I find the process fascinating.......

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25