Community > Posts By > psalms2love

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:42 PM
Single
tears

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:45 PM
It is hard for them both. I am sure they both have unresolved feelings of anger toward the other. Your mom feels like she raised you and your dad didn't. Your dad probably feels like your mom told you things or kept you away from him. It's a no win situation for any involved. May i just suggest that you give it some time, make some ground rules, and move forward.

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:45 PM
i've tried a few of the "christian sites" that are free lol
just trying something different for a change.

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:39 PM
sorry just discouraged and lonely right now. I'll try to keep a more positive outlook.

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:37 PM
Am I wasting my time, or is there truly someone out there waiting to be found or waiting to find me?

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:10 PM
But please help with my profile. I know a pic would help but that isn't going to happen. any other suggestions. don't want to start off on the wrong foot so to speak.

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 08:32 PM
I amazed myself at how I really do fit in here rofl

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 08:29 PM

what is 2+2?

that is way 2 easy and must have an underlying answer rofl
the simple response would be what is 1+1.... an answer that is even more complicated winking :laughing:

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 08:21 PM
Thank you all for making me feel at home and with such a quick response. I'm not used to forums at all. So this will take some getting used to. But worth a shot winking

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 08:12 PM
I decided to give this a try again. Not much luck with other sites that want to charge. I just need more socialization and confidence I guess. slaphead offtopic I have been single for mostly 5 years. I've dated a few times, but nothing came of it. I don't want to post a pic, I know I risk of people disregarding my profile, however I want to remain anonymous for now.what I hope that someone out there will want to get to know me more waving