Community > Posts By > okbaby

no photo
Sun 08/05/07 11:18 PM
Interesting convo people. The girls are right.. for the shy men.. get over it, and ask her out.. you never know right, and No isn't such a big deal.. at least you tried. Men also have to learn how to read body language too. Some girls will flirt discreetly as well, hoping he'll make the first move. No matter what, rejection does suck, but I think women take rejection worse (we over think too much), therefore it's just been the norm for men to do the asking (Yes, I know it sucks for you men as well). Actually it is kind of funny when you think of women expecting the man to make the first move in this day and age of women climbing the male ladder. This might not be true for all women.. but in my ideal world.. a man to me is just that. He is the one that you feel safe with. He fixes your car, does all that man stuff, and therefore he makes the first move, because he's confident enough to do so.. therefore he must be the type to fight for you. Does that make sense?

No matter what.. love always falls in your lap when you least expect it.. but it doesn't hurt to push the door open a little.

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 02:38 PM
I think you're still going to have some confusion here, especially with the description for General Discussion as; "Talk about anything here". Perhaps you should move it down a few, and place your new chatting forum ahead of General Discussion? I don't know if it's just me, but as it stands right now, it's difficult to distinguish between the two forums.

Just thinking out loud :tongue: