Community > Posts By > NCredrose

NCredrose's photo
Mon 11/23/09 06:21 PM
Tell them to put her on their Do Not Call List, and if they don't you will contact The State Attorney General.

NCredrose's photo
Mon 11/23/09 06:17 PM
Girl, you don't deserve that. Realize they are messed up people. And never think you will get praise from them, because they are not capable of that!

NCredrose's photo
Sat 11/21/09 07:54 PM
disposable diapers!

NCredrose's photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:30 PM
My vote would be for Robert De Niro:heart:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xHIsn9I-qk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6xHIsn9I-qk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NCredrose's photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:23 PM
I can't stand a bra. I never wear one at home, but always do when I leave home.

NCredrose's photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:20 PM

Nice guys. Nice guy threads. Nice guy towels, socks, and underwear. Purina Nice Guy Chow.

It's all a waste of time, people.

Nice guys are....well, too nice. Boring. Safe. Passive. Non-threatening. Goatlike, in many ways, although perhaps without the horns.

That's another topic for another day.

I want to make it clear that I am NOT a nice guy.

People have ALWAYS told me "You're really really difficult to live with."

It got worse after I turned 6.

OK, so for all you women who CLAIM to want a nice guy, and for all you guys who SAY "Hey, I'm a nice guy," then tell me, O Wise Ones (I'm being sarcastic here; it works better verbally but what can you do?), WHY are all of you not getting together?

It's because all of you are TOO NICE to tell the truth.

Yeah, that's right.

That's why I can sit here and say (or type) I'm NOT a nice guy. I don't HAVE to be. I have no NEED to try to be anything for anybody. I don't CARE what they think. I will just go ON capitalizing RANDOM words FOR no reason because IT'S fun to do THAT.

Wait, I got a little off-track there.

Creative people, like myself, who write books and do whatever the hell else is considered creative anymore, tend to be a little bit narcissistic. I think we need that, because it spurs us on to be more creative and someday get huge movie option deals and T-shirts and coffee mugs with our books' logos on them, and then maybe get to meet important people and celebrities like Billie Piper who is British but really incredibly gorgeous anyway.

As I was saying....

So don't blame me if you think being a "nice guy" will get you anywhere. Maybe it will, but if you're the kind of guy who likes to lie down in front of a door and write "WELCOME" on your shirt, people are probably going to step on you.

======================================================
All people who are creative and write books are Not narcissistic. I am a published author, including a book.:angry:

NCredrose's photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:12 PM
No, but I was married to an extreme Hoarder. You have no idea what that was like.tears

NCredrose's photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:06 PM
It only matters because I know I made the right decision, even though it was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. And it does matter because those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it.:angel:

NCredrose's photo
Fri 11/20/09 01:11 PM
waving