Community > Posts By > Jayman01

Jayman01's photo
Fri 11/27/09 02:45 PM
reply to:
I just thought of something. Could it be that my cache is merely full and needs to be emptied? If so, how might I accomplish this?

get CCleaner from filehippo.com

to see what space is left on your hard drive, go to "My computer", find where it list your hard drive c:\, click with the RIGHT button with your mouse, and look beside the pie chart. if the space used up reflects what your pop-up "balloons" say, its possible that your hard drive is full. go to add/remove programs, delete old programs you never use, then try reinstalling avg. if that doesn't work:

www.geekstogo.com

either search the forums for something like your problems, or sign up and post your own. someone will help you shortly.

Jayman01's photo
Fri 11/27/09 02:29 PM
personally, i find this post has degenerated badly. i agree only with ksknight72. he has left the post i imagine because he knew it wasn't worth the trouble. his advice was sound: posting a highjackthis log on a computer forum in a new post, not on a website like this. here is one of the best ones out there.

www.geekstogo.com

Advice is free, and when it comes to malmare, only people that have graduated from geek university can post replies in those forums. SO the advice given is from EXPERTS only.

BTW even a newbie can install highjackthis, copy the log, and post it on that site. the rest will be EXPLAINED STEP BY STEP by the one replying.

I will NOT re-reply in this forum, to me it is useless.

The advice given in this reply goes for ANYONE with COMPUTER PROBLEMS