Community > Posts By > Password2017

Password2017's photo
Mon 01/09/17 02:23 AM
Men are hunters...It's our primal self...It's about carnal cravings...It's about the chase...Men like that challenge...It drives them...It excites them...The unknown...They are excited as the talking progresses...They start licking their chops...Then they finally score...They pursue you for so long and then it stops...Because it got boring...No more chase, no more excitement...They got what they wanted...Then they move on...They are hunters and their Carnal cravings run deep...

Password2017's photo
Mon 01/09/17 02:01 AM
Between the fake profiles and all that it hard to know what's going on...Years ago I was part of a group of people who created their own chatroom and we scheduled all kinds of activities so we could meet together...It worked great...Singles could meet to eat or an activity where you could get to know each other...It was fun to hang out, meet people and maybe make a friendship...Is there anything on Mingles like that?...

Password2017's photo
Mon 01/09/17 01:49 AM
I came to Mingles to find some friends...While filling out my info, within 2 minutes, I had 10 responses from girls half my age...Sexual pictures, you know the game...Ladies are going to get the same...They want to friend you and get info from you...They will want you to go to another site to talk...They will send you a link...STOP...This is where they get you and are able to hack you...Remember, the News is 90% fake (according to Denzel Washington in Training Day) and people do the news...Be careful...