Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 05/21/18 12:59 PM
From my experience, about 95% of the women anywhere near my age aren't interested in a FWB relationship. So, I put a FWB would be nice in my profile so we don't have to waste our time. If they're not interested in something like that at all, and I am, we don't have any common ground to meet on.

no photo
Wed 05/17/17 02:06 PM
In sickness and health I can handle. Biggist trouble I've had most of my life is I partnered up with a liar, cheat and sometime thief. Hard to stay around when all I did is clean up a few her's messes. Now, at my age looks like the wheelchair is not too far off. Most women with any sense don't want anything to do with that.

no photo
Wed 05/17/17 11:58 AM
I've been and divorced twice. Lived with two others. Nice thing about the live ins, when it was over I had to pony up moving expenses, rent and depsit, etc for them. After that, lick my wounds, heal up and live goes on. A few love affairs in between all 4 of the live togethers. Mostly, the love affairs in between wanted to talk marriage about 3 weeks after getting in bed together. I'm really bad at picking women. It's a lot easier and safer to move on without the marriage license. Trouble with divorce court where I lie; the attorneys like to have a fight about the property until there's no more money left to pay them. One does something in court, then both have to file motions, charge money, go to court some more and squabble about it, then do it some more. Why would anyone be fool enough to want to take that risk?

no photo
Wed 05/17/17 11:54 AM
I've been and divorced twice. Lived with two others. Nice thing about the live ins, when it was over I had to pony up moving expenses, rent and depsit, etc for them. After that, lick my wounds, heal up and live goes on. A few love affairs in between all 4 of the live togethers. Mostly, the love affairs in between wanted to talk marriage about 3 weeks after getting in bed together. I'm really bad at picking women. It's a lot easier and safer to move on without the marriage license. Trouble with divorce court where I lie; the attorneys like to have a fight about the property until there's no more money left to pay them. One does something in court, then both have to file motions, charge money, go to court some more and squabble about it, then do it some more. Why would anyone be fool enough to want to take that risk?

no photo
Wed 05/17/17 11:54 AM

no photo
Wed 05/17/17 11:52 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 05/17/17 11:57 AM
I've been and divorced twice. Lived with two others. Nice thing about the live ins, when it was over I had to pony up moving expenses, rent and deposit, etc for them to move (my house). After that, lick my wounds, heal up and life goes on. A few love affairs in between all 4 of the live togethers. Mostly, the love affairs in between wanted to talk marriage about 3 weeks after getting in bed together. I'm really bad at picking women. It's a lot easier and safer to move on without the marriage license. Trouble with divorce court where I live; the attorneys like to have a fight about the property until there's no more money left to pay them. One does something in court, then both have to file motions, charge money, go to court some more and squabble about it, then do it some more. Why would anyone be fool enough to want to take that risk?

no photo
Wed 05/17/17 08:04 AM
I'm 75. All of my life I've looked a lot younger than I really was. Problem is, as the women have gotten older most of them look a lot worse for their age. Someone my age would be nice since I don't look it but for the most part am 75. Kind of hard to find a compatible match since a lot of women don't want someone like me because they look a low worse off.

no photo
Sat 02/11/17 08:29 AM
Well, I'm 75. I get all kinds of requests from women ages 20's - 30's that are interested. Want me to contact them on g-mail, text and maybe Skype. Most get deactivated real soon. 1st thing any of them wanted was a MoneyGram for some problem or another. Some I've communicated with on Skype. That's a lot easier and has video chat available if both have a Camera with their computer. None of them got any money from me. they seem to move a lot. From state to state and even to different countries.

no photo
Thu 12/29/16 08:45 AM
Hi. Well I'm old. haven't considered getting married though.