Community > Posts By > ScottE801

ScottE801's photo
Thu 12/22/16 07:18 AM
that's pretty much what I did after that whole thing I typed!

ScottE801's photo
Thu 12/22/16 03:16 AM
Here is a question? every body wants pretty much the same thing when it comes to love and Romance it seems, we want someone faithful someone who is understanding , loving, caring the works, either way most want some kind of fairy tale in some sort of way. The problem I have seen I experienced. over. my years is sometimes we may have some kind I fairytale happiness and he we are so caught up in a certain vision in our heads of what I really suppose to be and thats ok, I think It tends to give us tunnel vision for the fairytale story that is happening daily In our lives. I know I tend to do the same thing at times. I think I we look at simple things that our partners do for us daily we may just find its really been a fairytale all along. cause we can all wait for the knight I shining armour to show up or our Cinderella but thats just not the way it's just gonna happen, therefore I will set us up to fail. sometimes I think if we take all the little sweet things done for us daily we will a really sweet fairytale. what do you all think?

ScottE801's photo
Thu 12/22/16 02:50 AM
your going about it all wrong your trying to do it all out of spite and revenge, it will never work on your favor. my ex cheated on me and I left and she is already see in the grass I not greener over there so I said ya better get watering into body wants to be someones tool for Revenge its how you approach every situation good luck it sucks and hurts to get cheated on.

ScottE801's photo
Thu 12/22/16 02:40 AM
**** I'm only 10 hours to late damn!