Community > Posts By > oxLIFExo

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:35 PM
I didn't beg, I aed her if she was sure she wanted to do this and then she said am I sure, and I sadi there's nothing I can do if u don't wanna be with me. So that was it, done deal, were friends and hang out with my daughter and take her to the park and stuff. It jus seem that we are better at friends than being a couple!

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:13 PM
Why are women so crazy?yawn

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:10 PM
Ok. Its been about 2 months apart. I was married 2 years, together for 7. She says she doesn't wanna be with me anymore? But she also has no one else in mind and just doesn't wanna be with me anymore. I don't get it. I work full time. Support her and our 2 year old daughter, we were best friends, went out together on weekends and such, and we just started arguing and bickering and just fell apart from each other. It went on for like 6 months on and off. I can't changed her mind, she can't change her mind. I guess its time to start over and make new friends...... Thoughts anyone?

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:15 PM
Anyone wanna chat on aim? I'm just looking for an interesting to chat with! Sn?

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:34 PM
Thanksohwell

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:16 PM
Edited by oxLIFExo on Tue 11/17/09 08:27 PM
I'm just a guy that has to start over again cause I keep getting fucted over by everyone I've ever been with, I've been cheated on by 70 percent of the girls I've been with and I'm basically just looking for someone new to chat with and see where things go. I don't put up with drama and I'm a laid back guy that likes being outside. I just wanna meet someone that likes to laugh and enjoy life. My computer is down right now so I'm doing this from my blackberry, so if you would like a pic just ask, its no prob