Community > Posts By > Ryno7822

Ryno7822's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:52 PM

i grew up on video games
and sometimes i can get competitive :)

competitive eh? I`ll beat you in any game you want to play (or at least try)

Ryno7822's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:52 PM

Its funny when playing a game online (I.E. Call of Duty) and your in the room right before a match and a girl starts talking. All the guys start getting all excited and what not. You can tell the ones who dont have social lives.

yea your right, i always get a chuckle.

Ryno7822's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:48 PM
Ive seen plenty of girls use sex to control guys. Ive seen plenty of guys out just for sex. Guys and girls just have different views on this. Funny thing i remembered from my intro psych, guys would rather have a girl they like fall in love with someone else than them have sex with someone else and vice versa for females. As to how i feel, i want sex but i dont really care too much if i dont get it, because i would much rather have a relationship which you can more fun than just sex.

Ryno7822's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:42 PM
yea thats the thing though im not big on religion its too hypocritical for me.... and i wouldn't say it has nothing to do with sex but its not a huge factor for me. sex isnt that hard to get. now a good relationship, that is hard to get

Ryno7822's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:13 PM
I love going to the bar and meeting new people regardless of whether or not it goes anywhere, but i notice a lot of women are withdrawn and not interested in talking(usually with a bf or i don't fit their bill). Im not always looking to "get laid" i just wanna chat, but bar hopping for me has turned into guys night out kicking back drinking a few, talkin trash to fellow sports fans, complaining bout college and shooting the ****. Is it like this for you guys? Girls, whats the deal? of course it may just be me sending wrong signals. thoughts?

Ryno7822's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:05 PM
Finding females that play video games is awesome. NOw if i could find a women who loved football AND video games i would be heaven

Ryno7822's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:01 PM
Right outside chattanooga in a lil town known as Whitwell, but currently reside in Cookeville

Ryno7822's photo
Wed 11/18/09 08:56 PM

i like em young!!!!
How young?

well last bf was 23 iam 35

yea but your exceptionally beautiful you could get a guy nearly any age. besides im attracted to women in late 20`s early 30`s and im only 22