Community > Posts By > Luuv

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:49 PM

with this guy...we had a small get together at their house...outside by a nice warm fire...a few friends and a few family members...he talked to my son...which is 10..listened to the game with my brother and brother n law...threw the foot ball with my cousins son..even let my mamas dog sit in his lap.sounds really good right ladies...here comes the BUT.....he wore white shoes...frustrated ohhhh the freaking shame of it all...what is wrong with people

so what?!?!? hahaha

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:40 PM
Edited by Luuv on Sun 11/15/09 03:44 PM

I'm always a very friendly and polite person when i'm out but i can never get a girlfriend, but then i see guys walk up to girls, be totally rude and ignorant and then the next thing you know that guy and the girl he was talking to are in a serious relationship together.

I don't know if it's like that for anyone else here but where i'm from it seems like the girls are attracted to loud and obnoxious guys

Contrary to the advise of others can I suggest that you not change who YOU are, just the type of girls you are trying to connect with...or maybe WHERE you're trying to meet them?

Maybe it's time....flowerforyou JMHO

you see man, now go get her tigar :P

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:22 PM
relax man, you dont need to be *******, it is maybe you come from small town and it is hard if you were a nerd or something now to get a girl.. but although people behaving like that suck at parties, they do far better then those gangsta guys :)