Community > Posts By > alk3chick89

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:21 AM

a list of what?huh

Lol, a list of standards for the next guy I date. According to them, I have crappy taste in men.

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:19 AM
HAHAHA. Apparently I do, my friends made me come up with a list.

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:17 AM
Ugh. No thanks. I have a hygiene standard lmao.

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:15 AM
Alkaline Trio, favorite - that's a given, lol.

But I like everything. Bury your dead, bleeding through, killswitch, I killed the prom queen (misss theemmm), and I like softer stuff too. Pretty much everything.

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:08 AM

if the chick is hot,who cares about the rest....drool drool drool
what is she was hot yeah but had mingin breath i mean the sort you need medical attention for rofl rofl what then

Shshshs you did not have to go there did ya? Heck JT will just say turn her aroundnoway noway noway noway noway

well that and it's not like i have to kiss her in order for her to please me...smokin

What if she looks all hot and stuff....but she ends up just bein nasty. Like you don't even wanna go near the mouth.

That's my luck, lmao. Omg ur hot! Omg nvm don't touch me. tears

oh you haven't even seen the women i've been with laugh

Lol wow maybe I don't want to. I'd probably need a hazmat suit to go near them.:banana:

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:06 AM
I really don't find it amusing. grumble

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:03 AM
Awe, that's cute.

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:01 AM

what is she was hot yeah but had mingin breath i mean the sort you need medical attention for rofl rofl what then

Shshshs you did not have to go there did ya? Heck JT will just say turn her aroundnoway noway noway noway noway

well that and it's not like i have to kiss her in order for her to please me...smokin

What if she looks all hot and stuff....but she ends up just bein nasty. Like you don't even wanna go near the mouth.

That's my luck, lmao. Omg ur hot! Omg nvm don't touch me. tears

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:58 AM
I like em skinny. Dunno why. Thin, little muscle, 6 pack optional, but the V omg if you have the V....

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:38 AM

Lol, nicely done.

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:26 AM
For me, if I'm gonna see some guy and walk up to him he's gonna have to be very my taste, because I'm shy.

The first time I go out with someone though...I don't really go off of the first impression. People are nervous, they say stupid things, I know I'm extremely shy the first time chillin with somebody.

So, in all honesty, they don't mean much to me, if anything at all.

alk3chick89's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:17 AM

No...the honey makes things all sticky. Which may or may not be a bad thing. Depends on how you look at it.

Lol, and depends on where you are...

alk3chick89's photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:37 AM
Gotta be one of my most favorite movies of all time. Heroine Bob is the love of my life. :banana:

alk3chick89's photo
Sat 11/14/09 07:32 PM
I'm sorry, but I can't stand the whole Twilight thing.

And the box movie, is that the one with Cameron Diaz? (sry if I spelled her name wrong.)

alk3chick89's photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:42 AM

i`d do nothing, if he/she is going to shoot, then they`re going to shoot

they better kill me with two shots, or their gun will be reloaded with their own fingers, wich will be fired into their eyes. then that hot barrell is going up their arse and i`ll just keep fireing their fingers up, then... whatever i can fit in the chamber

Sameeee.

alk3chick89's photo
Fri 11/13/09 08:24 AM
Lol scared? Naw. Friday the 13th is a day to party. :]

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:12 PM

hello an welcome.... Nice industrial I got one too

Ty :]

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:11 PM

Hi everybody!
flowerforyou drinker Hello New one,,,I am the OLD one,lol
BUT,,,I can still kick your butt in a game of pool,,,so there:tongue: ,,,,,,lol
I read you liked shooting,,,me to.
Its been a hobby for my whole life,,,,well,,,I didn't shoot when I was like born or anything,,but ,,,about eight years old with a shoe shine wooden box,,,that I slid around to stand on,,,so I could reach the pool table top,wink....
Your profile reads well, and YOU sound like a cool, fun person...

There are many dudes on here your age and I have no doubts THEY will be talking with ya,wink,,Have fun here and,
Just be YOU,,,Friends, will just happen,wink....drinker

Awe, ty for all the awesomeness said.
And I've been shooting for about 3 years now. A friend of mine got me into it and taught me like everything he knew.

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:34 PM
Hi everybody!

1 2 3 5 Next