Community > Posts By > goboston

goboston's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:31 PM

Dinner, dancing, blanket on the beach under a full moon between the dunes...and make love until the sun came up.

That sounds all nice and romantic but have you ever hooked up on the beach?! It is extremely uncomfortable, messy and not as isolated as one would think! People pop up out of nowhere! :)
And 1 grain of sand can ruin an otherwise blissful event!

Exactly.

goboston's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:26 PM
Single by choice. The last thing I need is another man to distract me from my studies!

goboston's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:23 PM

Dinner, dancing, blanket on the beach under a full moon between the dunes...and make love until the sun came up.

That sounds all nice and romantic but have you ever hooked up on the beach?! It is extremely uncomfortable, messy and not as isolated as one would think! People pop up out of nowhere! :)

goboston's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:13 PM

So, in your own words. Without arguments please. I do not care what you are for or against, what do YOU think would make America great again? If you were president, what would you do to make this country efficient? To make it to where every single american citizen was happy.

Everyone seems to think they have the answers, so lets here it!

For one...balanced trade agreements. Which means that if they want to export stuff for us to buy, then they take as much of our stuff for their citizens to buy without putting unfair tariffs on the goods that price them out of the range of the common people of those countries.

Second...people need jobs. Make it less " attractive " monetarily for a company to send jobs to another country and have their goods shipped here.

Third...put a halt to the dumbing down of this country. Anyone who has taken a good look around realizes that things like decent grammar, math skills, knowledge of the country's history are all becoming a forgotten art.

Fourth and finally....MAKE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN LIVES rather than have the government hand out things that the people have done nothing to earn. There is FAR too much of a sense of entitlement these days. Everyone wants something for nothing, and a whole lot of people actually GET it.

I completely agree! I really wish more people knew how to spell. I'm not an expert or anything, but I know the difference between "HERE" and "HEAR". There are so many spelling errors in this thread!

goboston's photo
Tue 11/10/09 12:06 PM
Hello everyone, I just signed up for this site yesterday. I was just wondering if it is possible to block certain people from viewing your profile? I've edited my mail settings, but that isn't enough! I'm kind of weirded out by some of these folks checking out my page.