morgannicole's photo
Sat 12/26/09 10:14 PM
Nothing (:
I've been dating pretty well in 2009.

morgannicole's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:55 PM
You'll be okay.
You're only 18.
Don't rush things. That's when people get hurt the worst.

morgannicole's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:28 PM
single, kinda.

morgannicole's photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:37 PM
Idk. I was engaged once (yes I'm young I don't want to hear crap about that) after eight months, and we were planning on getting married on his leave from boot camp. Boot changed him and I in different ways, and we were completely different people.

I know one person who proposed to his girlfriend after two weeks. They're getting married next month.

My mom and dad got married after nine months of dating/knowing each other. They've been married for almost 21 years.

I have a friend who's been dating her boyfriend for three years. He's about to propose.

It's different for every single couple. (:

morgannicole's photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:32 PM
I agree that children need to grow up with discipline and chores and whatnot, but I don't believe that older children need to raise the younger ones. That is still the parent's responsibility in my opinion. I get so mad when I see girls who are 15-18 years old raising their younger brothers and sisters while their moms go out. I've seen it several times.

morgannicole's photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:29 PM
I love the mountains. (: They make me feel like I'm home.

morgannicole's photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:26 PM
I'm from maryville, tn. but I'm goin to school in Alabama right now... :)

morgannicole's photo
Sat 12/26/09 02:13 PM
I've been dating one guy I met from this site here for a while now. We're not serious, but we are getting to that point. It's just a luck thing.

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:46 PM
Opposite sex, but that's because of my nature.

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:42 PM

Well, I'm 19. Say I wanted to date a guy who was in his upper twenties, early thirties.. We are wanting different things in life.
i agree with that.... however when older there is not as much difference..not near the difference.

Oh yeah I agree with that.
If you're like 30, and the other person is 40, not a huge difference at all.

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:36 PM

Well, I'm 19. Say I wanted to date a guy who was in his upper twenties, early thirties.. We are wanting different things in life.

got it, but not always true. some people wanna get married when they are young, some don't. Some older men also don't want to and some younger men do.

some want other things out of a relationship, or don't even want relationships. I think it is much more important to find somebody who wants the same things out of life and the relationship than to look for age.

Btw, I'm saying this because I'm interested in a 19 year old, what a coincidence. laugh

Ha well that's nice.

I don't know. I know that two of my ex boyfriends are already married, one is regretting it. I know that I'm just looking for dating and friends. That's all I need right now. School is most important at this time in life for me.

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:31 PM
idk.
You can find someone who'll like you for you. (: flowerforyou

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:29 PM
My all time favorite since I was a little girl is Up On the Rooftop haha (:

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:18 PM
Idk. I have been going on dates with a guy I met on this site. I'm actually talking to him on the phone right now. (: It just depends.

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:06 PM

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/14/09 07:42 AM
cooking

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/14/09 07:38 AM
I used to get things from guys all the time on here. haha

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/07/09 11:01 PM
Penelope

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/07/09 10:54 PM
That's awesome.
Welcome.

morgannicole's photo
Mon 12/07/09 10:41 PM
Well, it seems to me that I try to date the guys that will be the "nice" ones and they turn out to be jack *****.